1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Fuck - Sorry to hear of this Rev

·
Phlip Skwad Crew Member
321 Posts
LOL! That's fked up man! But joke's aside. Hope your buddy is okay man, that's fked up. HAD to be a drunk driver right? idiots... question...why was he skating around 2am? was he longboarding?

·
Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,044 Posts
Sad to hear ... hope he heals up fast!

·
Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
It's the brotha in the bottom row.
WHich dude? I was just lookin at the pic on facebook last nite wishin i coulda made it, is james the dude with the long dreads? I wouldnt recognized half of those dudes now - its been wht 25 yrs?

·
Registered
13,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WHich dude? I was just lookin at the pic on facebook last nite wishin i coulda made it, is james the dude with the long dreads? I wouldnt recognized half of those dudes now - its been wht 25 yrs?
Reggie is the one who got hit by the car. The black guy on the bottom row. The dude with the long dreads is Dan Hernandez. King James is standing behind me with the hat on.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Reggie is the one who got hit by the car. The black guy on the bottom row. The dude with the long dreads is Dan Hernandez. King James is standing behind me with the hat on.
So you're the guy standing on the extreme left in the blue flannel shirt, black hat and shorts? Uh, thought you were Mexican.

Anyways, sorry about you're friend, hope he heals up.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.