Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
K.I.S.S
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after a bunch of lookin around i decided we (the wife and i) would be able to make the most out of a softtail. and well it just has those classic looks about it that look so bad ass IMHO. should pick it up in april, just in time for me to be back home. ;)

·
Two point Slow
554 Posts
Congrats!
Post some pics of what it looks like :)

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Awesome!!! If you need anyhelp working with the local dealer while your over there I'll give ya hand, I'm used to harley dealers. In fact I've got a big trailer in case it ready before you get home. Let me know, anything for a CLSB brother in the sandbox.

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
Congrats! :cheers

·
Retired but still working
1,089 Posts
Enjoy :cheers:

·
K.I.S.S
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
price

i know on most bikes you can usually get below msrp but how is it with harleys?

right now im sitting at about 17,200 thats w/ the security system installed (manditory item from aafes), and a 2 tone paint scheme. unfortunetly price is not someting i can haggle with here. but was curious if it could be had for cheaper.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Nice, congrats dude!!! Post up some pics soon

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts

right now im sitting at about 17,200 thats w/ the security system installed (manditory item from aafes), and a 2 tone paint scheme. unfortunetly price is not someting i can haggle with here. but was curious if it could be had for cheaper.
Getting below MSRP on a Harley is very very rare. and will be increasingly rare as they are cutting production, to keep prices up.

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
Do the cool thing with your Harley. Rip the engine apart at 3K miles, add a suspention that would make 90% of sport bikes jealous, and never ride it. It is a Plainfield thing. :laughing:

·
underpaid pilot
1,216 Posts

Getting below MSRP can be done. I did with mine. I have an 07 Night Rod Special I got in July. I had to call/ email 22 dealers to find one, and was still able to get it below MSRP.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts