Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
hold off on the tubular type wipes. The box is about 4" high so I dont think that'll work

anyone else bringing anything? Get on board folks..this is a great cause!!

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
ill bring my stuff next week, or i can give you what stickers i have. i think arch took my ass wipes and ran hard with it..lol

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
ken, youll be on the bike or car? need to make a drop....

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
ill bring my stuff next week, or i can give you what stickers i have. i think arch took my ass wipes and ran hard with it..lol
You can never have too many... And they are great to barter with :)

I'll bring w/ the cage.

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
you can bring it, tony is DRIVING up. ill grab it from him later cause we need i need to give him some stuff john gave me.

the wife is riding with me tonight maybe.
Holy jebus THANK YOU ! ! ! !

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
what about q-tips people?...anyone mention that or can they get those at the local PX on the base?...

im not able to bring the stuff i want to bring on the bike as i can toss alot of stuff to the guys...how about this...i have past editions of motor-trend, stuff magazine, road and track, wired, car and driver, automobile magazine,and some other stuff...they go back about a year, and as recent as feb of this year stacked at my house...do ya think they would want these also, even though they are a bit dated?...if so, how about sending me a pm with an address to send this stuff too cause the pile of mags i have is about 2 feet tall when stacked on top of each other...(they also include older playboys also...LOL)...it wont be cheap mailing this stuff out to them, so i figured i can foot the bill sending this stuff out to them...

·
Boom
13,320 Posts
what about q-tips people?...anyone mention that or can they get those at the local PX on the base?...

im not able to bring the stuff i want to bring on the bike as i can toss alot of stuff to the guys...how about this...i have past editions of motor-trend, stuff magazine, road and track, wired, car and driver, automobile magazine,and some other stuff...they go back about a year, and as recent as feb of this year stacked at my house...do ya think they would want these also, even though they are a bit dated?...if so, how about sending me a pm with an address to send this stuff too cause the pile of mags i have is about 2 feet tall when stacked on top of each other...(they also include older playboys also...LOL)...it wont be cheap mailing this stuff out to them, so i figured i can foot the bill sending this stuff out to them...
Be carefull where you're sending the pr0n... There is a lot of places we are forbid from having anything close to nakedness....:banghead:

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
well thats fine....i'll just send the car stuff then...someone toss me an address i can ship this stuff to then...

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Can anyhone help completing this list?

gatorade powder- single packs
disposable razors
music cd's
old racing dvd's-does anyone have this seasons MotoGP or WSB that they could rip on a dvd?

thank you cards

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts

disposable razors
music cd's
old racing dvd's-does anyone have this seasons MotoGP or WSB that they could rip on a dvd?

thank you cards
Coming from a job with all military guys they said Beef jerky, Chew, Sun tan lotion, bug repelant,shaving cream, chips,cookies etc.Who can I foward some money to so its helps differ the cost for shipping as its probally not going to be cheap.

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Coming from a job with all military guys they said shaving cream, chips,cookies etc.Who can I foward some money to so its helps differ the cost for shipping as its probally not going to be cheap.
its only 8.95 per box/flat rate. I will cover those costs. I'd rather people get items to ship to these guys.

Food/ perishables are not allowed

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,372 Posts
Food/perishables not alound hmmm thats odd we send them from work all the time.

·
Registered
663 Posts

disposable razors
music cd's

thank you cards
I put myself down for gatorade as one of the listed items-- I can get the razors too.

·
Make my day!!!!!
3,330 Posts
Is this thing still going on. I heard they (military personel) like new socks. I can get those. Also how about a thank you thread then print it up and put it in the box.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I already threw in Socks, deoderant. and wet wipes, so we should be good on that. Guys please help Mike finish this list up with wha the needs, so we can get these packages on thier way.

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 · (Edited)
First Post Updated - Get on board folks!!! Going to nip this soon! ! A few items we could still use!!

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
hey mike you still coming again to bike night this coming wend?

i guess from my list you got the stickers and wet/butt whips are good and plenty now.

i got the DVD FASTER so ill give them my copy.

other then that any other stuff?

41 - 60 of 84 Posts