18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Hey Nick - good to see you checking in!
Can we send you some things?

Any idea when youre heading home??

·
Registered
102 Posts
Its been a while, I sold my 2 bikes before I left for Iraq last time. I missed riding so much, I wanted to get some more info on the new bikes before I come home and get one and I remembered this site.

We could use some cycle magazines, any racing/stunting dvds, coffee, pics of diffrent bikes(so we can hang in the office and room to make it feel more like home) and Bic lighters(they sell cheep ones here that work only one time).

I should be home by the beginning of summer, so I need to do my research on bikes while im here. I am looking at going with another GSXR, but I cannot decide between the 09 750 or 09 1000. Is there any light you can shed on both of the bikes.

Thanks again, I will be checking in from time to time.

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Ladies and Gents!
Im going to be putting together a box for Nick.
Please let me know if you have magazines for Nick. Something that shows all of the '09 models? No sticky pages!!

Nick - PM me an address to get some stuff to you.
Are you a coffee drinker?
What else do you need?
We'll fill up the box.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Ladies and Gents!
Im going to be putting together a box for Nick.
Please let me know if you have magazines for Nick. Something that shows all of the '09 models? No sticky pages!!

Nick - PM me an address to get some stuff to you.
Are you a coffee drinker?
What else do you need?
We'll fill up the box.
i would suggest making a new thread to be noticed more for participation.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.