Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in Michigan right now. We went deer hunting this morning and tonight. Had no luck yet, but were going out again tomorrow. I got a chance to throw a few messages up on my grandpa's computer so I did. Be back soon.:D :cheers

·
3,613 Posts
NO LUCK YET??! [email protected] Get off the computer and get back out there and catch some deer, wuss!$^%@ :laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
maks said:
NO LUCK YET??! [email protected] Get off the computer and get back out there and catch some deer, wuss!$^%@ :laughing
What is that catch and release. :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
Aww poor dear :( but oh well you bringing me back some deer meat? :D yummy

Hmmm is that why it got quiet around here :laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Get off the dang 'puter and bring us some MEAT!
:laughing
Does are just as yummy on the grill as bucks.

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Get off the dang 'puter and bring us some MEAT!
:laughing
Does are just as yummy on the grill as bucks.

Damn I didnt know Kim swung both ways.:evil :evil

:rofl :rofl :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well...Unfortunately it was a dry weekend. Saturday night 5 fawn came and ate of the bait pile only 10 yards from us. We waited and waited for the Doe to come but she never did. She was further back in the woods and called the fawn back right before it got too dark. I did however bring back some ground venison from one of my grandfathers previous hits if anyone is interested in some venison burgers.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Yummmmmmmy!!!

Did you know that venison is one of the leanest meats you can eat? Leaner than buffalo or chicken. If I remember correctly, only ostrich and elk are leaner.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KBOlsen said:
Yummmmmmmy!!!

Did you know that venison is one of the leanest meats you can eat? Leaner than buffalo or chicken. If I remember correctly, only ostrich and elk are leaner.

Yes yes....And I had filets and burgers this weekend. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D :D :cheers

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Mmmmm..... tenderloin... impregnated with garlic cloves and pan-seared just enough to seal in the juices...

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
KBOlsen said:
Mmmmm..... tenderloin... impregnated with garlic cloves and pan-seared just enough to seal in the juices...

:laughing :laughing :laughing Maybe you and John can come by and you can cook it for me. I have a roast from the backbone, besides the burgers, I'm holding back on. I was going to marinate them in soy sauce and olive oil, cut them in small pieces and wrap them in half strips of bacon. mmmmmmmmm [email protected]#$%^&* Keyboard got to much drool on it.:D

·
Registered
899 Posts
See now you're just being cruel. Back to munching on my stale muffin and bitter coffee... :(

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Stydie750SS said:
See now you're just being cruel. Back to munching on my stale muffin and bitter coffee... :(
At least you got breakfast.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Crust the outside of that sucker with some fresh-cracked pepper and sear it in a hot pan... then throw it in a crock pot with a packet of Lipton onion soup mix and maybe 1/2 cup of water... let it cook undisturbed for 4 hours then add potatoes, carrots and celery... The meat will fall off of the bone. Serve with a nice Cabernet and some crusty bread.

·
Registered
899 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Crust the outside of that sucker with some fresh-cracked pepper and sear it in a hot pan... then throw it in a crock pot with a packet of Lipton onion soup mix and maybe 1/2 cup of water... let it cook undisturbed for 4 hours then add potatoes, carrots and celery... The meat will fall off of the bone. Serve with a nice Cabernet and some crusty bread.
You are a mean, mean, terrible person for doing this to me. I'm getting lunch at 11 today :(

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
So what's for lunch?

·
Registered
899 Posts
KBOlsen said:
So what's for lunch?
I'm gonna have to find something big and meaty... after drooling over my keyboard for the last half hour thinking about venison... jeeeeeese I am hungry ... heh...

Maybe I'll hit up Mac Kelly's and get a big helping of beef stew hehe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts