Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
VTwin FTW!
5,564 Posts
I needed a new pair. Thanks and repped.

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
thanks for the link! are Oxtar's good? I wanted some Sidi's but damn these are a damn good deal!

·
6Teen Cycles
3,350 Posts
I really dig my Supermoto Oxtars.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Oxtar's fuckin' rule!!!!!! Are way more comfortable than Sidi's...at least for me. Have 4 pairs of Oxtars.

Under200

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
Under200 and G2G... would you say that you have wide feet? I have wide feet and Nike's are typically too narrow for me so I have to wear K-Swiss or something that usually runs wider. I'd like to know since both of you have diffferent opinions and I haven't had a chance to try the Oxtars on yet. I know the Sidi's were a little on the narrow side but that may just be how they're supposed to be.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Under200 and G2G... would you say that you have wide feet? I have wide feet and Nike's are typically too narrow for me so I have to wear K-Swiss or something that usually runs wider. I'd like to know since both of you have diffferent opinions and I haven't had a chance to try the Oxtars on yet. I know the Sidi's were a little on the narrow side but that may just be how they're supposed to be.
I find Nike fits me fine. I guess I have normal width feet. Agree that Sidi runs narrow compared to Oxtar.

Under200

·
Registered
14,283 Posts
Thanks guys, I think I'll go with the Oxtars. I love the way those Sidi's look but I'd rather be comfortable for those long ass rides G2G takes us on. :thumbsup

What size do you wear?? You can try mine on to see if you like the sidis and they fit you.

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
thanks steve, i actually tried on some verts at ccc and thought they were a little narrow. imma 9.5 but i tried the 10's

1 - 20 of 39 Posts