·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Dave13

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
I thought telephony bikes were out. It will need a major service soon, that would have to be part of the deal. That is a smoking hot bike, damn you Bug :laughing: It is Sunday, let's just steal it.

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought telephony bikes were out. It will need a major service soon, that would have to be part of the deal. That is a smoking hot bike, damn you Bug :laughing: It is Sunday, let's just steal it.
We would of course work the service into the deal - Coin Up bitch (and bitch is of course said with a loving tone)

·
19,052 Posts
Smartdrug called yesterday selling me a sssa stand. Must be fate. Willing to cut me a sweet loan? Somewhere around 7% over 5 years with 2k down? :laughing: My credit union only does 2 year loans on bikes. I was planing on saving this winter and buying in the spring.

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am really close to thinking of going Motard this spring and selling the trip 9 s - I dont ride as much as I once did and would love to have 2 upper and something for the City not to mention taking the Hypermotard S to the track would be a blast - The only thing that scares me about taking the 9 to the track is having to spend the same cost to fix it as it would cost me to buy an SV - If I had room for (2) bikes I would just buy an SV but seeing as I have only room for (1) I am re-thinking things

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
19,052 Posts
Dave13 always has room in his garage for your 999s.

Tony would probably roll out with his trailer for gas money and a cappuccino. This bike would get me preferred parking at the coffee shops, right

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That will cost you more than this though Bruddah - That front end is Sexy

·
RIDER SEARCHING FOR A RID
1,199 Posts
Smartdrug called yesterday selling me a sssa stand. Must be fate. Willing to cut me a sweet loan? Somewhere around 7% over 5 years with 2k down? :laughing: My credit union only does 2 year loans on bikes. I was planing on saving this winter and buying in the spring.
Might wanna check into that dude. I had a 4 yr loan thru them with my bike. Under 7 years old & less that 75k miles on any vehicle the way I understand it. You have 1 month left!

·
19,052 Posts
Why do I have one month left? And throw me an X89 every once in a while, help pay for this sexy thing. :laughing:

·
RIDER SEARCHING FOR A RID
1,199 Posts
Actually a little over two months left in the year. Then you'll have to find an '01. Have you seen the 848. Saw a pic of the white one on Kawiforums. Very nice.

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
The only thing that scares me about taking the 9 to the track is having to spend the same cost to fix it as it would cost me to buy an SV -
I can't imagine crashing a hypermotard would be much cheaper than crashing a 999. I'm sure those gaudy ass handguards cost a fortune, and without bodywork you'd be more likely to scratch the frame. take it from someone who's had to fix a crashed multistrada :cheers:

·
32,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can't imagine crashing a hypermotard would be much cheaper than crashing a 999. I'm sure those gaudy ass handguards cost a fortune, and without bodywork you'd be more likely to scratch the frame. take it from someone who's had to fix a crashed multistrada :cheers:
I figured with less plastics and money to replace them and such, it might be easier for me to just have a Motard to rock around the city with and then rail it right to the track - I am growing ever so bored with the street

Maynard - It ain't no Tillis, that's for sure

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
I figured with less plastics and money to replace them and such, it might be easier for me to just have a Motard to rock around the city with and then rail it right to the track - I am growing ever so bored with the street

Maynard - It ain't no Tillis, that's for sure
keep the duc for a cruiser/poser bike and pick up a cheap tard for $25 tard trackdays, dirt, and city rides. used DRZ400's are everywhere for $3k +

the HM isn't a real motard. it's a 400lb street bike dressed like a tard.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
ya know next time you wanna page dave13, thisll work just as good if not better

:2cents:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts