·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:cheers :cheers :cheers If you wanna come to the party check out the thread and shoot me an e-mail:cheers :cheers :D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
DO NOT...I REPEAT basterdize this thread...thats some fucken rude shit to do.(you know who you are)
and dont reply back to me. post if your talking about the party.
any basterdizing in here will be delted.

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Brian: Im up for it. I will email you probably tomorrow or Thursday to confirm. Gotta see when the Princess has to work.

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Might be able to make it- If I do go I'll have 1 or 2 friends with me. I'll let you know on Friday or early Sat.

Later - Mike

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OldSkoolMC said:
Might be able to make it- If I do go I'll have 1 or 2 friends with me. I'll let you know on Friday or early Sat.

Later - Mike
Make sure you e-mail me friday cause I'm going to buy the food and beer that night. As long as your friends are kool they are welcome to come but try to keep it to guys on the board families or prospect CLSB members because it is a CLSB bash ;) :D

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Crazy said:
try to keep it to guys on the board families or prospect CLSB members because it is a CLSB bash ;) :D
They are CLSB prospects... one of the guys is still waiting for an Auth... he is having problems. Never got a email back from CLSB. :confused

I forget his user name CH**** poor sucker can't post. :laughing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts