Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm having problems with Paypal since they have updated their site. I get as the screen that you click Pay. I wish to change my payment options, and when I select that link, it goes to a "page not found" on paypals site.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
are you logging directly into paypal and specifying the seller's email address or clicking on a link that he supplied you with?

if it's the latter you may have just given your account info away...

I'm not having any issues with paypal when I want to change the payment funding source

·
Registered
798 Posts
are you logging directly into paypal and specifying the seller's email address or clicking on a link that he supplied you with?

if it's the latter you may have just given your account info away...

I'm not having any issues with paypal when I want to change the payment funding source
Ooo this could be a scam you just walked into.

Use the ebay source also if you bought it off of ebay that always works just fine for me.

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm linking off ebays site. I'm having a problem with two different sellers, and I'm using ebay's link of "pay it now". It will take me to paypal to sign in, then I get into the last screen, which shows you everything. Then I click the link to change from checking account, to a credit card. Then I come onto this page via the pic included in this post. I'm not sure if this is like a cookie problem or what. This started happening when paypal updated their site. I'm having a problem with my old computer and my new computer that is running vista.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts