Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
-+-+-+-+-+-
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm pretty much as city as anyone else that has grown up in the area...but recently I have become a huge fan of the PBR :laughing: I don't hunt, I don't drive a truck, and I don't like country music.

For some reason, I can't get enough bull riding though. I'm amazed by how athletic these 2000lb bulls are...

The World Finals are on NBC this weekend in HD and they show it in HD on VS all the time as well. The fact that it is on an HD station is why I started watching in the first place, haha.

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
I admit I put on my 10 gallon hat and indulge in PBR from time to time. Yeehaw!

·
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
2,275 Posts
So I'm pretty much as city as anyone else that has grown up in the area...but recently I have become a huge fan of the PBR :laughing: I don't hunt, I don't drive a truck, and I don't like country music.

For some reason, I can't get enough bull riding though. I'm amazed by how athletic these 2000lb bulls are...

The World Finals are on NBC this weekend in HD and they show it in HD on VS all the time as well. The fact that it is on an HD station is why I started watching in the first place, haha.

If you had a leather strap yanking at your testicles and someone grinding a spur into your sides you'd do a lot of bucking and jumping also. Oh wait... thats a typical saturday night for some. :spankbw8: Nevermind... carry on :laughing:

Nicole

1 - 7 of 7 Posts