Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
BSB > WSBK > MotoGP
11,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting married in less than 8 hours. They say the day goes fast; we'll see about that.

For those of you that rode NESBA events with me you may have met Kristina on a few occasions as I dragged her out to Putnam and Blackhawk numerous times.

See you all on the other side :) (Also sort of curious who wears their ring 24/7 and who takes it off for showers, cooking, sleep, etc.)

·
Premium Member
16,341 Posts
Congrats Jeff! I can still remember every minute of my wedding day back in 1981. The day goes fast.

Best of luck to you two!!

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
Congrats Jeff! I can still remember every minute of my wedding day back in 1981. The day goes fast.

Best of luck to you two!!
Wink isnt it mandatory to forget exact dates at your age :flip

·
Registered
345 Posts
The three rings of marriage

Engagement ring
Wedding ring
Suffering

LOL

Congrats!
I got married this June and the day does fly. As far as the ring goes I wear mine almost 24/7.

Only exception is when I'm working with tools or at the gym. As long as your happy that's all that matters. Some friends that aren't married talk a little smack from time to time and be like, My bitch makes me sammichs for lunch does yours? They stfu. LOL that's my go to line. I get sammiches dammit.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.