Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greg Tymon is a NE Region CR for NESBA, and a fitness expert by profession. For a nominal cost, he will work with you to devise a fitness program geared specifically toward road racing/performance riding, tailored to your individual needs.

I signed up with him just this week, in preparation for next season.

Greg may be reached at (570) 476-0733, or e-mail [email protected]

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
i think I'll be getting on that machine at the gym that makes ya do the splits. Should help with my lack of flexability. Gotta get that knee down.:D Or turn myself into a pretzel in the process.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hmmm, maybe I should charge for that too.

I ride a Z50 around an oval in my back yard. Training is riding...

·
Registered
916 Posts
Super Dave said:
Hmmm, maybe I should charge for that too.

I ride a Z50 around an oval in my back yard. Training is riding...

Hmmmmm???? Off season 50cc dirt oval racing at SuperDave's place!!!!!:rofl

I've got a yami DT50, can I come play? What do you charge for gate/entry fee's?:twofinger

Fitness program?....bah. Pay someone to tell me to get my arse in the gym and not to drink Guiness and eat Hooters hotwings? I don't think so:laughing :laughing

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not paying someone to tell me to get off my butt and head to the gym :rolleyes... I'm paying someone to give me recommendations as to what to do when I get there that will translate into the most effective use of my time!

But I'll be happy to put dirt tires on the YSR and play up at Dave's place!

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
vtr996 said:

Pay someone to tell me to get my arse in the gym and not to drink Guiness and eat Hooters hotwings? I don't think so:laughing :laughing
That's not a personal trainer, that's a wife!:evil

·
Registered
875 Posts
Dirt tires on the YSR? Nah, I want some road tires for the Z50. More contact patch. The thing wants to wash real bad when you get way leaned over.

If it were dirt...

So, here you go...

Go get the lawn mower, mow an oval or something in the back yard. You've got a track. Try to make it big enough so you don't get dizzy, or at least try going the other way.

Biggest thing you're trying to do is relax and have fun.

And wear a helmet because small bikes cause serious pain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts