Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, well, I'm pulling the responsible route and banking my coin for a chance to do Putnam later next month. As a result, I will be taking Champ's camera to the track, with a plethora of film and will be snapping shots all day. This will at least give me something to do that I can enjoy and have fun with while you are all out paying!

Yeah, it's outdated 35mm, but it snaps some nice quality pics. Just ask Kim, Grover and Max just to name a few. I plan on snapping a lot of shots of everyone I know out there, in all of hte difficulty levels groups.

I'll get the pics developed on Monday, and might be ready for Strats if I make it out there. Or I can hook up with people at Friday's lunch.

Donations for developing are would be appreciated but are not required. I'm doing this so I can have fun and not be miserable while there! I will only get a single set of prints made, so if you find one you really like, let me know I can probably give you the neg if you want to go get more made!

Unfortunately, I will only be out there Saturday. I have family obligations for Sunday. So, sorry I will miss so many people. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at the track.

Ciao,
Lupi

·
Wannabe racer
2,360 Posts
Hey Lupi, want to be use our video camera and get some good video footage too? My wife will be trying to get some stills with a friends digital camera and keeping an eye on Ethan so that leaves video footage unaccounted for.

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lovebothkats said:
Hey Lupi, want to be use our video camera and get some good video footage too? My wife will be trying to get some stills with a friends digital camera and keeping an eye on Ethan so that leaves video footage unaccounted for.
Sure, bring it along. I am sure Champ will bring his and the tripod that I can set up in a coner and leave while I snap stills.
Ciao,
Lupi

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
i'm planning to go out there with my new digital camera. I'm no jack, that is for sure. But I hope to get some decent shots. Gotta get me a cheap tripod before sat.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Lupi i have a really good 35mm you can use if you'd like:helmet

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JimGoFast said:
Lupi i have a really good 35mm you can use if you'd like:helmet
Anyone else want to give me digicams or ther 35's I'll be happy to snap all day with what ever I have. But I will for sure have Champ's gear.

Jim,
I thought you won't be there on Saturday? I wont be there on Sunday unfortunately!

Ciao,
Lupi

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I'll bring my camcorder

Well,

My camcorder is old (going on 5 years now) but I'll bring it along if we have enough picture biatches around we can shoot another corner. It's only those mini VCR tapes, but Max was able to convert it to computer movies. Obviously, I'm technologically behind the times in this field! :laughing
I'll chip in for picture development.

:eek:t (kind of)

Rob! I'm going to be calling you about taking my stuff up (gas can, clothes, tent, sleeping bag and beer/food). Jim, can you haul it back on Sunday? Over the winter I plan on putting a hitch on the Grand Prix and trailering around. Guy at work has a utility trailer that can hold at least one, possibly two bikes. :helmet Price for borrowing that is a twelve pack of Bud :cheers

Chris

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
Hey - speaking of converting things to computer movies... whatever happened to the LAST Blackhawk video?

·
3,613 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Hey - speaking of converting things to computer movies... whatever happened to the LAST Blackhawk video?
Weeeelllll, after a long time waiting for my Dad to get things set up for me, it's finally been done and it's sitting on one of the laptops at my house. I need to transfer it to the desktop computer and start figuring out Premiere if I get a chance. If Grover gives me the next video to digitize, it should, however, go a lot more smoothly, being that I won't be figuring it out as I go along. :)

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Hey Lupi,

How big is the lense on Champ's camera? does he have superduper telephoto lense on that thing?

:mad I can't find my big lens but I currently have the 100-300mm zoom lens mounted on my 35mm.

is that the same or better than Champs?

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Ernie said:
Hey Lupi,

How big is the lense on Champ's camera? does he have superduper telephoto lense on that thing?

:mad I can't find my big lens but I currently have the 100-300mm zoom lens mounted on my 35mm.

is that the same or better than Champs?
70-300 does a good job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts