Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had a blast. got some games, drinks, food, billiards, eye candy and then a nice (somewhat cold) ride around the northwest, near north, city areas.

found a new drinking game. Maks, I told ya to bring lots of money :laughing

pretty entertaining that UICSUX almost got busted for some other rider's street stunts. I'll let him tell that story.

·
"PC" ,my balls
1,620 Posts
For some reason he doesn't seem to be centered in that last pic.:laughing :cheers

·
3,613 Posts
bluebusa60544 said:
For some reason he doesn't seem to be centered in that last pic.:laughing :cheers
Ernie's a pervert, haha. :D Just kidding.. the pic definitely isn't centered on me for a reason though. ;)

·
I wok!
3,079 Posts
heres my cop story for the night...

we all planned to meet at dave and busters at 9pm.. i get there early for a change wearing my yellow jacket, yellow helmet, and my yellow bike. i see another biker there and i think "hey that must be maks," since this guy had a yellow honda,yellow jacket and yellow helmet as well. after i pull up i realize its not him, he proceeds to tell me how he had just run from the state trooper doing stand up wheelies on the highway doing 90+ miles and 150 miles an hour down one of the side streets. im thinking great. he leaves and i park my bike farther in.. not 2 mins after i pull into my spot and start taking off my gear to go inside d&b, mister state trooper pulls perpindicular to my parking stall and blocks me in. I'm thinking "OH SHIT." next thing i know he walks up into my face and starts tells me that i was doing stand up wheelies on the highway and that i ran from him. im thinking this shit cant be happening because the guy he wants had just rode off :mad.since i had a smile on my face, naturally he thought i was lying. he takes my license and insurance card into his car... he comes back five mins later and insists that im still lying. then he tells me that my license is suspended, and if i leave he will tow my bike away. i ask him why and he says maybe a unpaid parking ticket. he says "im gonna be waiting for u outside onc the following road so dont think about trying ride off, this bike stays here tonight. find another way home. that was the last thing he said to me and he lets me go.
talk about bad timing huh? someone by me a lotto ticket =)

·
Registered
264 Posts
post Friday

Had tons of fun Ernie, for those that missed out we probably didn't get home until 4am, but it was worth it.
doesnn't seem like we'll get anymore days like that one in again.
unbelievable how warm it was driving into the city:thumbsup

Oh yeah Nice picture ernie but what's max doing in it:laughing

I believe neil and myself still have bragging rights left over.
Ernie seemed to have switched cues on us during the night:twofinger

see you guys on Tues. @ strats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts