Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BURR FUCKEN COLD..BURRRRR

other then that it was fun...it was me , doctorb, cherry, terminator...we all frooze to death having some fun..and fun it was no matter how cold.:cheers

·
Registered
528 Posts
YES IT WAS!!!Still thawin out from that one. Mental note to self: Temps for night rides droppin way to fast after the sun goes down. Too bad that road we were looking for was not as we had expected huh? Anyway, it was great to get out and ride despite the weather. Chad, it was good to finally be able to put a face with a screen name, nice meetin ya. Wish I could have joined you guys for dinner. Second mental note: Don't let battery sit too long in cold temps without starts or being on a tender. (It's on one now!) Oh well, I guess I can nurse a few more weeks out of it before it gets rediculously cold. But by then hopefully the snow will be flyin and I'll be skiing. Thanks again for a great late season ride.

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Doc B(Tom):confused nice meeting you too. It was a little chilly. Next time I wear long underwear. I wish I had a camera to take a pic of Cherry humping Doc B's bike at the gas station.:laughing

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
You guys are nuts, its to friggin cold out there. Dont you people own cars with heat in them? :D :D

By the way if your gonna ride at night you may want to go downtown, it should be staying a little warmer down there with the lake temp being higher.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
GsxrTony said:
You guys are nuts, its to friggin cold out there. Dont you people own cars with heat in them? :D :D

By the way if your gonna ride at night you may want to go downtown, it should be staying a little warmer down there with the lake temp being higher.
Unfortunately, you still have to ride home afterwords when the temp has dropped further.

·
Registered
528 Posts
TerminatorR1 said:
I wish I had a camera to take a pic of Cherry humping Doc B's bike at the gas station.:laughing
AHA!!! I was wondering why the bike was spittin on the way home!!:laughing BTW Cherry you still owe me $25 bucks for that! :- :laughing

1 - 6 of 6 Posts