Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a bunch of slackers you guys are:twofinger

it was me and , Stydie750SS, yeah we were cold but we had some fun.

you did good out there dude, just remember take your time and SLOWLY increase your skill level and that just comes with time and riding.
watch for spring teaching lessons when i do them if you want to come to them. i usually do them in the spring.
it was nice meeting you and riding with you.

sorry about all the other pussys that didnt make it..
;)

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and i forgot , Stydie750SS , make sure you have something in your wallet INCASE of an accident,(accident info) yeah never know bro, like i said accident can happen ANY WHERE at ANY TIME.
that way they atleast can contact your family, since your all by yourself here
;)

infact...contact CHAMP91 he did all our info cards for us and they came out really nice..i am sure he would help ya out too;)

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
uhhh I saw you sitting in front of Starbucks ! I honked when I went by ! !:thumbsup

Couldnt go this am... had the kiddos ;)

·
Registered
899 Posts
Thanks again to everyone who showed up this morning it was GREAT to meet everyone :twofinger !! Haha anyway yeah it was pretty cold but well worth it.

Time to go nurse the frostbite hehe

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Stydie750SS said:
Thanks again to everyone who showed up this morning it was GREAT to meet everyone :twofinger !! Haha anyway yeah it was pretty cold but well worth it.

Time to go nurse the frostbite hehe

Hey...I honked when I went by too. so :p . Next time bro. Had some stuff I needed to take care of;) :D :laughing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts