Chicagoland Sportbikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it was nice seeing old faces and NEW faces.

hope i dont miss anyone.

me
cheyenne
his friend
terminator
peebody
crazy.

did the south side route and back sweepers.

it was a good ride..and you guys looked good out there good job.
glad to see people keeping themselfs in check when you got me and pete hauling some butt ahead. as you can see...i always wait for everyone.

hope you guys had as much fun as i did.
my balls hurt from all the wheelies today...lmao:evil

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ken- your wheelies are getting a lot better. Also that black mark you left through that long sweeper was the shit. :thumbsup

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you like that huh...hehehehe:evil

yeah i went in like mild hot...went threw and rolled that bitch till she was sliding a touch..and just held it.

how long was the powerslide mark?

hey you did pretty dam good too.

C

·
0 Posts
Hey guys had a nice ride tonite. My buddy also enjoyed it, was nice to meet ya Terminator and nice to see others as it's been awhile. :thumbsup

·
Registered
193 Posts
Odysseys said:
you like that huh...hehehehe:evil

yeah i went in like mild hot...went threw and rolled that bitch till she was sliding a touch..and just held it.

how long was the powerslide mark?

hey you did pretty dam good too.
Well it was the whole length of the corner. I'd say like 30 yards or so. It was impressive. I just sat there behind you and watched the show.

Next time you can just admit that I'm faster than you instead of throwing rocks up at me to slow me down. :twofinger -just kidding.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Nice ride while it lasted for me.

I had to cut out early to pick up the wife from work cause her car broke down. Felt great to be able to, for the most part, keep up with Ken and Pete for the short time I was out there. Nice meeting ally you guys too. Mostly new faces to me. Oh yeah, got some good wheelie practice in too:D

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Good to meet everyone. I had fun, except for that one turn that was a hella lot sharper than I expected.:mad Oh well still a good time. Thanks fellas. BTW Cheyenne, I will bring up the rear next time so you dont have to wait for me.:cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
TerminatorR1 said:
Good to meet everyone. I had fun, except for that one turn that was a hella lot sharper than I expected.:mad Oh well still a good time. Thanks fellas. BTW Cheyenne, I will bring up the rear next time so you dont have to wait for me.:cheers
Ahhhhh...that was you. Sorry I didn't catch your screen name. What happened on that turn? Was that the one when Ken Pete and I stopped for a while to wait. I thoght something really bad happened but you guys eventually showed up.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah sorry pete...that road was messy in the middle (B___ rd.)..and i wanted to make sure...you guys saw the little bit of gravel.
next time..ill point and touch it versus dragging my foot.
didnt mean to rock ya up.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
yeah sorry pete...that road was messy in the middle (B___ rd.)..and i wanted to make sure...you guys saw the little bit of gravel.
next time..ill point and touch it versus dragging my foot.
didnt mean to rock ya up.
I must of missed that part. Did you guys ride long after I left??

I go to pick up the wife and somebodies fricn' dog was dyin' so she was late. I could of stayed longer. (So what if I'm a heartless SOB, I love to ride):D

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the (me kicking up rocks with my foot) was on BL-- rd

you where there for that.

the powersliding mark was on the back highspeed sweeper rd's

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
the (me kicking up rocks with my foot) was on BL-- rd

you where there for that.

the powersliding mark was on the back highspeed sweeper rd's
;) Then I guess I owe Pete a thank you for blocking the debri for me.:D

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Crazy said:

Ahhhhh...that was you. Sorry I didn't catch your screen name. What happened on that turn? Was that the one when Ken Pete and I stopped for a while to wait. I thoght something really bad happened but you guys eventually showed up.
I dont recall exactly where it was, but it was right after we cross a highway almost and it almost immediately makes a real sharp right hand turn. Cheyenne and myself got stopped because of traffic. I didnt see how fast you guys took the turn due to I was looking to see if traffic was clear. I have it in my memory for the next time.:cheers I went in a little to fast and crossed the yellow.:mad

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ahh i think i know where you are talking about...thats nothing...you know the one we stoped at the shell station...now thats a tight reducing radias. that woud fuck up anyone thinking they can haul on that spot.
gotta watch that spot too cause theres usually gravel on it. you musta missed me almost draggin my knee and lifting the front end up on the exit of that corner..:evil

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Yea I missed that one. You need to get yourself some pucks:cheers

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
I hear ya. I got home last night and my gf wouldnt come near me.:laughing

BTW is that your rottie in your avatar? That is too funny.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts