Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANDY you did a FUCKEN assume job keeping the group at a good safe pace.
me and bill keeped them all together..it looked really good out there.

man was it fucken hot or what...but you know its better then whining like a PUSSY in the winter when ya cant ride.
REMEMBER that you PUSSYS that didnt come out today:laughing

OH i just found this out..i didnt know after we left and we got on I80 and me and bill blasted off to play....crazy told me the guy on the black gixxer somehow didnt even make the turn and ran into the grass...i was wonder what was holding the back.
i guess nothing happened which is good to say.

never the less shows what happens when guys dont controll themselfs in the way of there abilitys:rolleyes

those were some cools guys though...thats ill give them, hope they join up with us some more...i think ALL OF THEM were new to riding..so in time hope they get better.

other then that...ceptors friend on the H.D. was a cool guy..i like him and as far as i am concerned he can ride with us anytime.

hope you guys had as much fun as i did..me and bill were PLAYING the whole way of this whole journey as we did our part to keep the group flowing smooth.

thanks bill and thanks andy for helping with the ride.

i think i logged maybe 9-10 miles in wheelies today:evil
ahhh that road (you guys know the one) i sure do love it:evil

well off so sleep i go

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:nono :twofinger :laughing wasnt like we got drunk...lol we needed something COLD!!!!

besides your not my mother:evil

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
my ass was soaked so bad...it really looked like i dipped my butt in a bucket of water....lmao...but i dont care:twofinger

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
:lmao: 6 year later and the only thing i see changed is me and a few other riders.

as i said currently its been a long time that i have been around, and around longer riding then most.

i have done alot but i see that in 6 years i have tried to be more focused for helping others not get hurt by making mistakes like i did, or others i saw around me and know them or seen enough to show an example from it to learn and help themselfs if they choose too.

6 years later and we still have the same issues. why? cause of the influx of new people or riders with a few years under there belt and they think they know it all and throw caution to the wind.:jester

1 - 6 of 6 Posts