Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
I think the R1's seat is water logged from all the sweat off my ass. Good thing the weight got trasfered to the bike cause it was shedding of me throwing off all that suspension work

As Ken said....it was a good ride except for a couple of nervous moments that I witnessed in my rearviews. The way back was alot more fun though. Those were some good stunts on I80 guys:laughing . We lost a couple of guys who didn't find it necessary to let us know they were cutting out. They had us all nervous and actually made two trips backwards quite a few miles to look for them or skidmarks on the road. Oh and I'm still trying to swallow that chicken sandwich, but enough complain'n. I'll leave the whining for the wouses who didn't come out. The mother of all rides was turned into the mother of all the strong riders.;):D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
ceptor said:
I have to agree with Ken. Andy great job leading the ride. Ken and Bill, Great job as well. Ithougt it went really well, especially with so many new people, myself and H-D Ron included. Crazy, if you mean me and Ron cuttin' out, we told the guys ahead of us what we were gonna do.
Nope not you guys!!!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
KBOlsen said:
Damn! Sounds like I missed yet another good time. Was thinkin' about ya'all while I was sitting in the ER - drove past the Highland House around 11:30 and there were still bikes in the parking lot.
We heard about your misfortune Kim. Hope everything heals quick.

It was a great ride. It just goes to show who can stand the heat and who runs out of the kitchen like a bunch of sissies doesn't it.:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
hey jim , we too enjoyed strawberry margaritas in a airconditioned bar:cheers tocha:twofinger

shhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Don't make him think He missed out on an awsome ride or anything:rolleyes

:cheers :cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
YZFRabbit said:
Now if some of you guys would stop wetting your pants when going on a dead slow cruise ride, I would think even higher of you....what will happen when you go on a demon run, have brown logs falling down your pant legs?:jester

:laughing :laughing I know exactly what you mean. :laughing :laughing

Good thing we weren't doing any stand up wheelies to show off for the girls. They would've thought we were real dorks.:jester

1 - 5 of 5 Posts