Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so how did you guys like it?
i had fun...kinda cut off 1/4 of it so we could go someplace else.;)

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
I had a blast. Awesome roads and only one cop sited. Gotta love that. Also gotta love "the crack" we saw as we were leaving the stunters store.

BTW wing and myself saw those bikes again on the way home and caught some nice titties.:D

G

·
I dint go in DA RIDE, but did hook up for da ride home..was fun watchin sum ummmm Stuntas :rofl

Hey Ken next time quit da damn teasin and start DA PLEASIN :rofl
*Grab Grab*

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
who said straight roads aren't fun? got to spank that foo ass punk with the R1 that can't remember to turn his signals off after turns :laughing

some good roads ody. too bad we had to go the day when everyone was cutting the grass on their farm fields :mad

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Ernie said:
who said straight roads aren't fun? got to spank that foo ass punk with the R1 that can't remember to turn his signals off after turns :laughing

some good roads ody. too bad we had to go the day when everyone was cutting the grass on their farm fields :mad
That wasnt me. Must be talking about Crazy. :rofl :rofl

And yes, those damn country folk cutting the grass on those nice turns.:mad

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Ernie said:

Jerk. I was doing fine till I ran out of gear.:( :(

·
Must... brake... later...
478 Posts
Ody-

Thanks for setting up the ride. But one great lesson I learned from the trip... I NEED A LITER BIKE!!! It sucks watching you guys pull away even when I have the throttle pinned. The roads were fun, and I liked the drive-in burger place we stopped out. You definitely left your "mark" in the restroom, Ken. Let me know when you'll be heading out on those roads again.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Once again Ken great ride. I had fun.:D :cheers

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mikdivad, dude i never once dropped the hammer....except for that stright away were i took it all the wayyyyy up there.

other then that i was trying to keep the pace nice for everyone.

that DUC is SWEET bro! and yeah i REALLY took a NASTY shit in that bathroom...i think my demons came out cause it smelled RANK!

also thanks guys..it was my pleasure...we still have to do the complete route..we never did actually cause well we decided to go catch some bike washing action;)

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
Odysseys said:
mikdivad, dude i never once dropped the hammer....except for that stright away were i took it all the wayyyyy up there.

other then that i was trying to keep the pace nice for everyone.

that DUC is SWEET bro! and yeah i REALLY took a NASTY shit in that bathroom...i think my demons came out cause it smelled RANK!

also thanks guys..it was my pleasure...we still have to do the complete route..we never did actually cause well we decided to go catch some bike washing action;)

Of which there were none.:laughing

·
Registered
657 Posts
Ken, nice job leading the ride. Nice route. Too bad about the grass cutting. Can't wait to do it again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts