Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheers Hey Jack,

Thanks for inviting us to your place for a cookout and small get together. You've got an awesome house with a fantastic view :thumbsup

Too bad about the rain keeping us from riding, but I still had tons of fun playing 007 and MotoGP on your playstation 2 console.

*sigh* now I'm feelin old. I used to rule any and all sorts of video games, but Drew pretty much wiped me and everybody else up when it came to handling the controller for the games. (for those of you that don't know, Drew is getting ready to start the 2nd grade tomorrow???) :mad :twofinger :rolleyes

·
habitual line stepper
3,235 Posts
Thanks for coming all the way up here. It was a good time!

We have to do it again when we can ride!

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
Had a great time,thanks for having us up jack. looking forward to riding them roads from your map.:cheers

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Had a good time Jack!

Now I'm REALLY thinking about upgrading to the PS2. Food was awesome, talking bikes, watching VIR. :thumbsup

Ernie, when you going to post the picks of Cherrypicker on the ATV? :laughing

Chris

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Great place, great food, had fun racing Jim in MototGP, didn't like the 50 mesquito bites i got riding Drew's little ATV. Cute kid.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
It was great seeing everyone... food was awesome... I can see why there will never be a PS2 in our house (John would grow roots right into the floor)...

Drew just rocks. I LIKE that kid! Of course, he takes after his parents!!
Jack, thank you again for a TERRIFIC day. Hope we can ride next time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts