Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Make my day!!!!!
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bow you losers! I have the most HP! It's only fair since I have such a small penis!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Great time today and glad all you guys could come out. Hopefully no one was disappointed.

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
I was in the range I said I would be so wasn't all that bad and with a little tuning I believe I can get a few more ponies :D

I thought the dyno was supposed to be Hp/Tq so I was a little dissapointed with that.

149.82, 150.56, 151.04HP... I also don't think he fully ran the bike due to my rear tire not being the greatest which was my fault for not looking at. I guess I didn't realize how many miles were on the tires since Aug when I changed them. :(

·
Registered
651 Posts
Bow you losers! I have the most HP! It's only fair since I have such a small penis!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Great time today and glad all you guys could come out. Hopefully no one was disappointed.

To bad black954 wasnt there with his turbo busa i think it puts out near 300:wtf:
So his penis must be real small hahaha

·
I'm Rick James Bitches!!!
379 Posts
Personally......i would trade some ponies for some penis.....but thats just me

:)

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
You can have all the HP in the world....power without control is not going to make you a fast rider;)

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
So who's going back to let this guy tune their bike? I am curious as to how he tunes without a wide band O2 sensor and without torque figures.

·
Make my day!!!!!
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What the fuck kinda dyno doesn't output torque??
He said to measure torque he needs to plug into the bike. For $35 do you really expect any shop to tear apart your bike to do that? He just took a national championship on a f2. He is involved with racing and tuning bikes for racers. Talking to him he sounds like he knows his stuff. And in the end it was $35. It was a good time. Many ASKED for his card and are planning to go back for work. I suggest you don't pass judgment until you at least talk to the man!

·
Every motor needs a turbo
3,277 Posts
i agree with using a wideband for tuning but if he can get it done without it then props to him. there was a time when there was no wideband back in the day and somehow cars/bikes got tuned.

on our serious duty race cars we use a wideband as "backup"...we do not use it to tune.

aside from being a nice guy he seems VERY knowledgable and eager to give advice that isnt even making him money.

·
Registered
656 Posts
He said to measure torque he needs to plug into the bike. For $35 do you really expect any shop to tear apart your bike to do that? He just took a national championship on a f2. He is involved with racing and tuning bikes for racers. Talking to him he sounds like he knows his stuff. And in the end it was $35. It was a good time. Many ASKED for his card and are planning to go back for work. I suggest you don't pass judgment until you at least talk to the man!
Hell yeah, for $35 most shops won't even put your bike on a dyno LOL

·
8,299 Posts
He said to measure torque he needs to plug into the bike.
Needs the ignition pickup to get rpm...and that would be a lot of work to pull the plastics off for a $35 dyno. It's cool that he even did it so cheap, most dyno days are at least double.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Wasn't saying anything about the guy as a person or his skills. Just asking why you didn't get torque numbers and since he didn't requests plastics pulled off then I understand, due to the RPM pickup.

·
Model citizen
10,026 Posts
I was a little dissapointed by not seeing the torque figures either. But no big deal. Still can't beat $35.

Bike knocked out 111 HP, (and a good amout of black smoke at the top end). My pre-dyno guess was that she was gonna be around 114 HP. Not too far off.

Thanks for setting this up Joe & Cheyenne :cheers

1 - 20 of 23 Posts