Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man that was fun last night. We had some awesome races. The trash talking was in full force, but it was all in good fun.

I must apologize to Jim, Ken, Kruz, Beef, cbr, and Biggy. At one time or another I ran into you guys. I think the only person I didn't hit was Alex.

On the flip side I got hit by pretty much everyone, too, so it's all good. :)

The last race (U999) Ken was stalled out on the front straight and I came barrelling down. I didn't see him until it was too late, and I hit him. Boy did I hit him. I hit him so hard I flew up into the air and landed in the Pit lane. Thankfully it was the last lap and I skidded through the finish line still getting second.

Great racing, can't wait until next week. :cheers

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Me on the front straight. Ken is the one creating the white smoke cloud on the right side next to the wall.

Ken emerges from the smoke heading in my line. No way to avoid him in time.

BAM!!!

My nose flies into the air and stays there.

I land in the pits. Awesome crash.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
im going to be honest and say im getting quiet bored of these low power races and am dying to race some r3-r1 class races. though i had some fun yesterday, i yern for some speed, good brakes and awsome handling cars.

who ever cgrguy is, dude you need to come out of first person view, you hit everyone, and more then once LOL

i did ass pack kruz once, and chills once when i thought the track went a different direction. i got hit way more then i hit though LOL. once we turned on full sim things seemed to settle down a lot more and there was some good racing. now if we could just use better/faster cars id be happy

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
Friggin xbox was acting all goofy yesterday. Sound didn't work, I couldn't connect to games. Posting to the scoreboard even took several minutes. Man what a pain in the ass.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
what is this posting to score board thing your talking about?

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had the same thing, so did Ken. It was a new screen we saw after some of the races. It said "Posting to scoreboard" and it took a few minutes.

I'm up for some high speed cars. I love racing R-spec cars.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Sorry guys, fell asleep last night.

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
I too am a fan of the fast/great handling cars on full sim. Last night (sans CBR) was the first time we all "tried" to avoid each other with courteous passes. Nicely done.

BTW Jim...time to change your sig. Gib beat Rossi and took 1st in the last race of the night! :)

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
BTW that Elise I made is slick as hell to drive. Full throttle in anything but perfectly straight = bad sliding.

·
Registered
169 Posts
good time racing with you guys sorry about some of the crashes once i came out of 1st person view it was easier

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
I too am a fan of the fast/great handling cars on full sim. Last night (sans CBR) was the first time we all "tried" to avoid each other with courteous passes. Nicely done.

BTW Jim...time to change your sig. Gib beat Rossi and took 1st in the last race of the night! :)
nascar racing doesnt count kruz

and ill only change my sig if you edit yours to say that jims k/d wouldnt be so bad if i (kruz) didnt hide so much so people would have something other then jim to shoot at:twofinger

·
Moderator,
23,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As far as R1s, if you want to race them you need to gift me a couple to keep it fair. ;)
I don't own any R1's, but you can practice with them, and when we race you can tune them right before the race. That'll even up the field.

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
r4's-r1's upgrades are not available, the only thing worth having them for is for it to save your tune settings. but if we get/give the 10 minutes between races like we had last night thats plenty of time to set up your vehicle for that race

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
I think you guys need to go buy motogp 07 so we can mix this shit up a bit.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
i had a blast last night. I was having a hard time connecting to Jack's room for some reason so i just stayed with the "fast guys" i held my own and even won a couple races.

Personally i LOVE racing the low HP cars. they really make you work on your skill and not just the guy who has a nicely built car.

i also dont have any R class cars to run :(

1 - 20 of 42 Posts