Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It ended up being Underdog, vcook and myself as everyone pansied out. Holy Shit was that a good time! I low sided mine a few times fairly hard, threw myself and udogs bike into the weeds end over end once and hauled ass though some very slick trails

·
Human lawn dart
5,745 Posts
I was not informed about this. What's up with that?

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ernies Fault!

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was telling my wife yesterday, I am having 100% more fun in the dirt then I do at the track I think my trailer is being converted to handling dirt bike needs for good.

·
Failed rehab
14,908 Posts
:worthless:

Dirt is a really good time. Dollar for dollar the best moto-fun value out there along with SuMo. I need to get back out on the YZ a few time before the season ends.

·
Premium Member
9,252 Posts
Absolutely fun time. :cheers I'm going to have a really good time learning how to ride without traction. I can't remember having such a good time riding around in a circle in a cornfield.

Thanks for the transpo Tony - good luck on fixing the trans you fuckered up. :evil

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
I was telling my wife yesterday, I am having 100% more fun in the dirt then I do at the track I think my trailer is being converted to handling dirt bike needs for good.
:laughing:

Where were you guys a few years ago when I had my YZ250? :jester Edit.. oh wait never mind.... you guys were all on the fiddy bandwagon thinking it could be as much fun as a real dirtbike. :twofinger

If you think fox valley is fun wait till you ride a real MX track such as motoland. If you like woods and want to ride a nice track check out Lincoln trail in Casey, IL. Also, don't forget to check out the dunes next season another place that is a blast to ride.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really need to pick up another YZ to keep in the trailer as a back up bike.

·
I miss mopar
8,247 Posts
you guys really need to take me out there and let me borrow a bike/gear for a day. I would really like to check out dirt. I'd be up for buying another toy if I like it.

·
Tony, you blew up a trans? WTF man?

I was afraid it would be too crowded yesterday so I stayed home and got some shit done. Most likely heading out this weekend though.

·
Lovin this Twin
1,980 Posts
Absolutely fun time. :cheers I'm going to have a really good time learning how to ride without traction. I can't remember having such a good time riding around in a circle in a cornfield.

Thanks for the transpo Tony - good luck on fixing the trans you fuckered up. :evil
:robewizar

·
Registered
12,489 Posts
:worthless:

Dirt is a really good time. Dollar for dollar the best moto-fun value out there along with SuMo. I need to get back out on the YZ a few time before the season ends.
End of season? What is that? Are you buying ice tires for the YZ or what?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts