Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well lets see i think there was 7-8 guys all together?

me
trident
doc
terminator R1
busadave
MR. busa
buzbyU

(hope i didnt forget anyone.

we we did some local stuff first..cause doc had to go home early..cause he had a wedding

after some other sweepers...buzbyU had to go home...a not so good phone call came his way (hope everything is ok bro?

then we carried on...terminator had to book his back was killing him

then the rest
me
trident
busadave
mr.busa

all carried on and had...a fucken good time
hope the pace wasnt to slow;) :evil

then about 100miles into it..we had to turn around rain was comming..so no biggy we doubled back hit all the stuff 2x
then went go to for some slackskis(?) that sandwhich delie place...BUT OOPS!!! i forgot to get off at weber..so we had to double back..AND BAMM the fucken storm was comming....so trident and mr.busa headed home..NORTH infront of the rain...and me and dave went and got out sandwhichs...rain and all LIKE REAL MEN:laughing

other then that...was a good ride...didnt get to do it all but still 150+miles round trip i think?

now i gotta find out..what the hell is wrong with my bike, cluth?,rear tires 180 wont hold to the MAMOTH power i unleash when doing a 2nd wheelie?
i dunno its bugging me though cause i can figure it out right now ...but i will.;)

hope you guys had fun too

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
It was fun, except my back was killing me. I didnt think it would get to aggravated, but I guessed wrong. Oh well, the local stuff is still fun as hell. I actually thought you were gonna lose that wheelie on Rt. 126. I was thinking OH SH*T.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nahh i had it undercontrol..ALMOST an 11:30oclocker though:evil
this fucken tire...i went down to a 180 instead of my 190 rear...and ive been REALLY wheelieing the shit out of the bike..and i have gotten GOOD...BUT this morning was fresh with the new tire scrubbing it in...even after you left and another 50 miles on it..i its still giving me a bitch..i think its the tire..slipping and MAYBE even the cluth..i gotta let it break in some more..but i think it is already...i know these M1's i love EM.

and it COULD???? be my clutch...but i dunno from the other day EVERYTHING fine to this morning..cant do a wheelie for shit cause it wont come up...it could be either or..but i bet its the tire.
what you saw when me yanking it up in 2nd riding it out then switching to 3rd while i was still up..and what happened was...it didnt GRIP..like it use to..with my other tire (190/50) and i REALLY think..when i switched gear...it didnt grip...cause i had to give it some EXTRA gas to stay up..and then BAMM it did grip..and sent me up higher...either way i had it undercontrol...just upsetting cause i dont know right now ifs its the tire..OR ALL OF A sudden my clutch is going..but just the day before..it was fine...and i cant tell right now..cause i think the cluth is fine..cause when i WHOMP on the gas..it snaps just like it use too..but pulling wheelies are harder now..

weird...i asked my kawi brothers for clutch info on SBN...i am waiting to see what they think?

·
Grammaton Cleric
1,842 Posts
Made it home safe and had a good time. Although, I was wet, tired, cold, and hungry.

It was nice to ride with two other Hayabusas, but something was a little wrong this ride, though...all the Hayabusas were in the back the whole time, what's up with that! I know, we were to busy snickering at all those slow bikes. ;)

Hope to ride with you guys, soon...and not, like Spring of 2003 or something like that. Just say no to winter!!!

·
CLSB SuperHero
1,808 Posts
You didnt seem to have any problem blowing by me on that straight near Oswego. I thought it was the Coors Silver Bullet flying by.:laughing

·
Work In Progress...
2,003 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the ride..... what part of it I did ride. Nice to meet a few new guys also.. Terminator, Doc, Mr.Busa, Trident.
Always a pleasure to do that. It sounds like I missed the rain though, which is sweet! But, by the time I got home the Storm was brewing here... :( Not so good news, but I will live. Cant really get into it on here, but at least I am alive???? There is a Positive! Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
MrBusa said:
Made it home safe and had a good time. Although, I was wet, tired, cold, and hungry.

all the Hayabusas were in the back the whole time, what's up with that!
Not the WHOLE time.;)

Fun ride, but now I've for sure got a lot to do tomorrow!

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Glad to hear everyone had fun, I was thinking of you guys when the rain started coming.:cheers

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I had a great time for the little time I got out w/ you guys. Wish I could have done the whole trip, but I had to get to a wedding (read: free beer).

It's sad, but I've totaled the # of group rides I've been on this year and it comes to a whopping 3. That's 1 more than last year. Pathetic! I am a social misfit:D

Doc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts