Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

well it was me, crazy, and 2wheelpilot.

WOW i finally got this route memorized and written down.
and i got all the SWEET ass roads memorized.

to some it up, it was a GREAT cruise...it combines...stright roads, hardly any traffic or cops, clean roads AND CORNERS...some even banked, medium tight turns, long sweepers...short sweepers..a really cool S curve, nice open roads, some trees here and there some nice scenery to look at, a couple nice resting spots where we cant be botherd...a drive in place to eat (didnt eat there though) around 190 miles round trip from gas city to gas city took us about 4 1/2 hours....close to 5.

we did a normal pace ride with the occasional spurts and hitting the twistys were sweet...i could even do this 1 section in a full circle a few times if wanted.

man my but hurts...did 450 miles in the last 2 day:laughing tons of wheelies...and mike said my last 1 where i tried to go was about a 11:30 HIGH:rolleyes (mostly by accident):evil

i had FUN big time...hope you guys did too and the pace was good enough for you guys.

later

·
3,613 Posts
Certainly can't say the spelling corrections were uncalled for in this case--I was thinking for a second, trying to figure out what the assumption involved with your ride could have been. :D

Anyway, that's great you got the route down good now. I'm gonna have to try and make it down there next time you run it. :)

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aww fuck both of you:rofl :twofinger

it was a blast...bet ya both would like it, i know it was short notice...but when i found out the women were going shopping..i SAID I AM OUTTA HERE!!;) :laughing

·
3,613 Posts
Odysseys said:
it was a blast...bet ya both would like it, i know it was short notice...but when i found out the women were going shopping..i SAID I AM OUTTA HERE!!;) :laughing
Haha, I saw your post at like 12:30 or something, but I knew there was no way I'd make it in time. :( Oh, plus I was supposed to go to BHF. :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Those were some great roads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D There was a lot of variety out there. That quick S turn Ken was talking about was fun and there were a couple of tight low speed turns too.:D :D my favorite. I'm going to need to go there once or twice more to get that one down though, I got a little confused:confused as to where we were. I think we finally found a good south side route though. I had so much fun with those roads I barely new we were gone for so long.

BTW: Thanks for the call Ken. I needed to get out the landscaping work I'm doing around my house was killing me.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Michael said:

:rolleyes

i hope this was intentional :D
woops!!!!!! Who needs spell check when we got Michael:rolleyes

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
do a dear a femile dear LA a suny ray of son:twofinger

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
if chu kepa messen width muh spealing i'la kapa doen dis crup all da tiam:twofinger
cheah!!!! wot e sud!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
E BE O TA;)
this is almost as bad as trying to figure out your hand signals.:laughing :laughing :laughing .

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
dont get me started on those hand signals :laughing :laughing

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think its just been a while for you guy not riding with me and not knowing what REAL hand signals are. you guys are usually in thge back of a group ride..lmao

nothing new..(kick leg out...(i wanna move to this side)

then when you didnt do nothing...

open hand towards you pushing back (slow down...move back)

then when i did move over...i signaled...see ya guys later i am going this way.

(waving bye bye point back at me..then pointed towards my house)

so mike what did ya think bro of those roads?...pretty sweet?

·
Registered
18,079 Posts
mucho fun. The more I ride them the more fun its going to be. There wont be any surprises !

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
geez Ody your grammar and spelling were more consistant than when you type normal.:D

yeah yeah had to jump on the bandwagon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts