Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
OBAMA FTW!!!!1!
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great time last night & an awesome turnout :cheers: :cheers:

Plenty of drinking, dancing and ladies in conservative costumes--:lmao: :)yaya :yaya)

A quick run to Wiener's Circle afterwards

Thanks Tera & Meech for putting this trogether :robewizar

Post up pictures ASAP!!!!!

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
haha ive got some pics thanks to biggy :laughing:

def good times! was great seeing everybody there.

·
TERRAdactyl
6,649 Posts
I got home @ 6AM, went to sleep @ 7AM, woke up @ 930.

lol

Thank goodness halloween only comes once a year, because never do I have to spend 4 hours getting ready to destroy everything I did for the following 12 hours. LOL

Im glad everyone made it out. and I hope everyone had as much fun as I did... well the parts I can remember anyway. LOL

I have a ton of pics, but camera battery is dead, so Ill do what I can.... before I pass out after eating my delivery calzone. lol

im out of it.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
i just got home.. wait.. i didn't go. i was in Milwaukee :laughing

·
TERRAdactyl
6,649 Posts
^ ?? .... I dont get it.

OK... anyway... here are some pics. This was from my camera. I know that there were a lot more people and sorry for not getting shots of everyone. I was drunk about 30 minutes into this shindig. LOL

WHOO HOO FOR JAGGER BOMBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant post on CR, so those who are on CR will have to grab and post over there or whatever.

There were like 6 cameras. Sharon emailed me more pics from her camera but I have to download and resize, so Illl work on those later....

·
TERRAdactyl
6,649 Posts
OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Did you guys see that naked chic at SB??? All she had on was a teeny tiny thong, and she was tattooed with tiger stripes. I didnt get a photo, I hope someone did.

I kept saying to her, "SOWWY CHALLIE, YOU TIGER NOW!" :lmao:

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
damn officer friskings and everything :1pimp

·
Registered
630 Posts
It was nice to see everyone, it was fun.
Catwlights thanks for organizing this.

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
god damn!

the clothes those 2 girls are wearing scream "respect me for my mind" :laughing:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts