Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good seeing all you guys......Cherry, hope you made it home okay. Chris, I think we lost the pack. I hit 152 on the German piece of shit. There was nothing more left. Everyone...safe ride home I hope. Later.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
I lost a contact on Lakeshore drive. I guess my eyes were really dry. I limped it home, half blind and a little buzzed. Not a good combo. Missed the exit for 90/94 east so I took I-55 all the way to Wilmington, which was good because I avoided the I-57 construction and there are usually a lot of cops on 57.

That was funny when I passed Chris who was just chilling in the right lane. 5 mintues later he's chasing a Acura Integra doing about 120 or so. If I could see, I would have joined the chase.

Overall, I had a great time. For now on I'm going to keep a spare contact lense in my trunk when I know I'm going to stay out really late.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Michael said:

probably should start with not drinking when riding! :twofinger
Ummm... good point. Will is a bad influence.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
cherrypicker said:
... 5 mintues later he's chasing a Acura Integra doing about 120 or so....
I was "watching" an integra and a turbo talon go at it, fast and furious style. I'm fairly certain I could have outran them if I thought about trying. ;)

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Vcook said:

I was "watching" an integra and a turbo talon go at it, fast and furious style. I'm fairly certain I could have outran them if I thought about trying. ;)
I figured you were just playing with them since they were in front of you. I think a stock integra is only good for 130 or so and will take 2 miles to get from 120 to 130.

On the way to meet Will, I had a 1970 something Stingray pull up next to me after I passed him doing 85mph (he was doing 75). I downshifted to 3rd and opened it up. I only slowly pulled away at first, by the time I hit 130 he was about a 1/4 mile back. I don't think he had the balls to really open that thing up.

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
cherrypicker said:

... I think a stock integra is only good for 130 or so and will take 2 miles to get from 120 to 130....
based on the performance I witnessness I would hazard to say that neither of those cars were stock.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
Vcook said:

based on the performance I witnessness I would hazard to say that neither of those cars were stock.
They looked pretty low key. I love performance cars that look normal but are faster than shit. You can really mess with people that way, and be a good hustler too.

If I got a Gixxer 1000, I would get a 600 sticker and just mess with people.

·
Evil Moderatrix,
8,030 Posts
John wanted to pick up a 600 Gixx tail to slap on the 1k... the only noticeable difference then would be the front end!:evil

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
hey cool ride...you guys wanna come with me...i plan to go down lake shore drive and race a turbo charged corvette hopfully i can pull out and do 170mpr down lake shore drive tonight...i should be able to BLAST right pass the the belmont exit at 9:45pm...incase anyone wants to see it then from there ill stop over at the hooters and wheelie right past them a few times at 10pm.

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Odysseys said:
hey cool ride...you guys wanna come with me...i plan to go down lake shore drive and race a turbo charged corvette hopfully i can pull out and do 170mpr down lake shore drive tonight...i should be able to BLAST right pass the the belmont exit at 9:45pm...incase anyone wants to see it then from there ill stop over at the hooters and wheelie right past them a few times at 10pm.
:laughing :laughing :laughing When's your probation over:D

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
I just drank a 1/5th a vodka..... dare me to drive?:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
JimGoFast said:
I just drank a 1/5th a vodka..... dare me to drive?:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
better yet....................I dare you not to;) :cheers :cheers

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
i think its over 12/21/02..man its almost been a year!
and like the jugde said a year ago...its a good thing i dont get caught more often:evil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts