Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did the best I could with the pictures editing them.....they were pretty dark to begin with. Added some brightness, but with it came some glare.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyways.......where did Fred go? Did VCook and the others keep on riding? Ernie, Jenny and I headed home since we had nowhere else to go. It was good to finally go somewhere other than Naperthrill. I'll have to have someone give me a lesson on taking pictures at night and editing them better. See ya all later. We should all take advantage of every nice night that we get during the rest of the season since they may be limited. Seeeeee ya all later.:thumbsup

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
you guys SUCK!:twofinger :laughing

man was it hard tonight to be bikeless and watch you guys have fun..man the ride home sucked after you guys went off 83.
man i better get my forks..and WILL damm dude who took them kaka pics...ray charles?
:laughing

·
Registered
152 Posts
We just headed home at a fast pace. I didn't know if we were suppose to wait for you guys or not. We stoped to get gas on congress, but no luck in finding anyone. Anyways, had a blast tonight and hope that the good weather continues!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Odysseys said:
you guys SUCK!:twofinger :laughing

man was it hard tonight to be bikeless and watch you guys have fun..man the ride home sucked after you guys went off 83.
man i better get my forks..and WILL damm dude who took them kaka pics...ray charles?
:laughing
Hey man...the cops were yelling at us to leave as soon as we got there. No time to set up a photo studio. The one of Jenny turned out all right. Hope you get your bike back together soon man. Until then you'll have to rent another one of those Caddies and bust through some turns:laughing

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
:mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad I hate my :mad hours at work!!!!!!! Glad you guys had fun:thumbsup

Mark:p

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Will6333 said:
Ernie, Jenny and I headed home since we had nowhere else to go.
I got separated from you shortly after getting on the highway. A cop decided to get on the highway too just when you two started bonzai weaving your way through traffic. I held the cop behind me and watched you guys ride off :(

geez, what's with the pics? DTs? Too much vodka, not enough Red Bull?

Why are you so excited and shaky taking pics of the guys and the pic of Jenny is rock steady & clear? :twofinger :laughing

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ernie said:

Why are you so excited and shaky taking pics of the guys and the pic of Jenny is rock steady & clear? :twofinger :laughing
Hey man....lay off......you're in charge next time.:twofinger Just messsing with you man....thx for saving our asses on an a road to be un-named.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
(fred??) my guess is that he couldnt keep up with you guys so said screw it.

he was trailing somewhat on the road before you guys got on that ramp....so maybe thats why?;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Had a great time last night! Don't even mind all the shit (thanks Fred!). Hopefully the nice weather will continue well into October. I think I'll use that pic Will took last night as my new avatar. It's about time I've got one on my own bike.

Jenny

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Bonzai? I thought we were taking it easy on the way home. A little weaving here and there but there was a lot of traffic so it was necessary. It's so nice to be able to be in any gear, twist the throttle and catch up to Vcook no problem :D

·
-= OuterSpace =-
3,513 Posts
Man, that background by Strats is real nice. :twofinger Too bad I was with some guys that didn't want to go to the city :( I was up for the ride myself. We ended up shooting the shit and going for a small ride. Next time any of you guys hit the "stunt" area we were at two weeks ago take a look at the new smilie face on the ground :laughing

Later - Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts