Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm waiting and waiting and I guess no one wants to start a thread for this sorry excuse of a bike night tonight! :lmao:

Well, for those of you that braved the cold and actually showed up - kudos to you! :bow (I should talk - I was in the cage, since my wheels are still off the bike :laughing: )

Trish - thanks for coming with me!

Maynard, Peanut, Nessey, Lonely Raven, Rick, Burntash, SmartBiker, and I'm sure I'm forgeting a lot of people, but that was just our table - good to see you all!

Peanut - love the bike! Great job cleaning that baby up!

Chris and Matthew (from CR) - it was nice meeting you guys!

All in all - pretty low key night - but still great to see everyone!

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
I arrived just in time to see everyone and then you all left! I know, I had to work late, but I braved the cold on my bike!

Djdiva, Trish, Maynard, Burntash, RickC, Deuces, Stumbl1, JonBlue and Midwest...it was good to see you all! Peanut, sorry I missed you and your new big girl bike! I really wanted to see it! I'll stop by! And I finallly got to meet Jammin!

Also, got to see Scott's brand new 2008 Busa! We blasted home on 290 with him! Fun times!

·
Pathological Thrill Seekr
5,196 Posts
It wasn't THAT cold!! :laughing

:thumbsup for all that made it out!

Peanut... The bike looked AWESOME! Nice job on it.

Rick... I can't dish out that much crap about it not being cold and then not show up! :neener: It was good catching up.

2008 Busa = :1pimp

·
Pathological Thrill Seekr
5,196 Posts
Hayabusa - The bike everybody missed.

·
Your friendly Crazy Canuk
12,731 Posts
Great night....nice small intimate crowd....I guess the weather kept all the posers away:neener: I can't believe that people missed a great night...because it was 42...you'll be sorry in 6 weeks....when you haven't ridden in awhile...it will be mid 30's with a cold driving rain and you'll be thinking....I should of ridden when it was clear and cool;)

·
I'm always learning......
5,778 Posts
It was nice to meet you all. The weather was fine for riding as long as you dressed for it. :)

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Sorry I missed you Ness. I was sleepy from work and I don't like riding when I'm having trouble staying awake...cold makes me sleeeeeepy.

I must have missed the Busa as well. I would have taken a few snaps of that.

Nice seeing you call that braved the cold! I think I need to get some of those Robin Hood tights that Maynard was wearing to help keep me warm...exept in a less gay color. :twofinger

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
looks like a good turnout for 40's , ya def to cold to go out so pffft :laughing

·
The neighbors hate me!!!
647 Posts
Kriddi Kat and I really wanted to come out and play. But we have family from out of state up seeing us this week. So we couldn't get out.

·
God, Country, Notre Dame
38 Posts
40+ mph winds downtown and I chickened out. Died down around 9pm adn I figured it was too late. Sorry I missed a good night to ride.

·
Banned
5,923 Posts
Riding/Bike nights are for enjoying the warm weather on my bike... I only ride in the cold/rain when I have to, I don't know why people don't get it? :wtf:

Oh ...you wont see me out on my boat anytime soon either. I am a little more discriminating there, I need 80 degrees plus for that ...

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Riding/Bike nights are for enjoying the warm weather on my bike... I only ride in the cold/rain when I have to, I don't know why people don't get it? :wtf:

Oh ...you wont see me out on my boat anytime soon either. I am a little more discriminating there, I need 80 degrees plus for that ...

YUPPY :neener:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts