Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting ccccccold.

thanks for heading up north to meet up with my slowpoke bike.

glad to see some new and old faces up north tonight. didn't expect to see cherrypicker or kruz. was it a full moon or something? :laughing

Hey Tuan, get yer buddies signed up on the board.

Hope you enjoyed the rollercoaster road. I liked Will's comment: "That was the most stupid fun thing I've done in a long time"

Wheeeeee! :rofl

Everybody make it home okay?
Bring yer long johns for next week....

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got to see three very amusing things tonight......Ken watering the parking lot of an unamed high school. Ken possibly shitting his pants on his bike, or maybe passing gas. Ken having an epileptic seizure on his bike, and Ken having to take another wiz half an hour after his first one. Actually that is four things. Got to lay off the fruffy Star Bucks drinks man. You know I'm just ragging on you. Thanks for the safe lead tonight Ernie and leading us into the turns at a good entry speed. Tough thing to do at night on a dark road. I hope that there will be some more good nights to come. Later guys.....new and old.

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
yeah tonight was fun and a good change up from the normal tuesday routien.

thanks for leading that ernie.

john..your leader skillz suck:laughing to woodfeild.

for the guys that followed me home...hope my pace wasnt to fast but then again i said before we left..that was my pace.

also too what ya guys think..am i getting good or WHAT! at my wheelies...i am getting pretty good from holing it up from 2nd and switching the 3rd while still up there:evil

also too (i forgot your name) but ya got a red r6 i think?
:evil how did you like that little buz by on that highway sweeper...it took me a while cause the the tool ladie was switching out people...:mad

and YES WILL i do piss alot...like i said 1 time...i had 20 guys pull over on the hwy so i could take a piss:laughing i gotta small bladder..what can i say:jester

·
Registered
152 Posts
Had a good time tonight. And Will's remark fit the night right, "That was the most stupid fun thing I've done in a long time. " But it is getting cold out their!! I'm always worried about traction in those turns. Hopefully we have some good weather in the future for us.

·
stuck in 6th gear,
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Odysseys said:
also too what ya guys think..am i getting good or WHAT! at my wheelies...i am getting pretty good from holing it up from 2nd and switching the 3rd while still up there:evil

psycho looney toon! kiddies, don't try this on yer own. definitely not a case of monkey see, monkey do

Odysseys said:
:evil how did you like that little buz by on that highway sweeper...it took me a while cause the the tool ladie was switching out people...:mad
I think you're referring to AkumaR6 (Vince)

Odysseys said:
and YES WILL i do piss alot...like i said 1 time...i had 20 guys pull over on the hwy so i could take a piss:laughing i gotta small bladder..what can i say:jester
sheesh! bladder smaller than a newborn just done with dinner off the tit :rolleyes

Hey everybody I forgot to mention that Ken owes everyone a bike wash for making us pull into that high school and riding through that construction shit to get out :twofinger

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
i dont owe anyone a bike wash:twofinger :laughing

cause it wasnt me that leaded threw that crap....i was gonna go out the way we came no matter what the sign said;) :cheers

i wish someone coulda video taped that wheelie..it did feel like a good long one too:evil , to funny.:jester

·
Registered
264 Posts
Odysseys said:

Yes ken that was me, I was wondering what took you so long to
catch up:confused I thought you might of dropped your money
driving so fast:bs

Man were my fingers numbass, better trade ernie my gloves.
great ride ernie, I told you everyone would like it:thumbsup

Nice meeting the new guys along for the ride hope you enjoyed
the jungle run:-

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Great to see everyone out last night! NIce change of pace you could say!

John--What the hell was that on the way to Woodfield? :confused
:laughing :laughing :laughing

Okay what was the deal with the office in Starbucks let alone the EVIL one making coffee? :(

Vcook--Whooaaaa what a demon pace down (#%%)! I started to lose you guys at (XXX) and by the time i hit (XXX) all i saw was tailights! Thank God for L.E.D. brightness. Caught up to you at Army Trail though!

:D :D Poor Kat of mine just could'nt hang :mad with the big dogs! :rofl

But i know my limits and im stickin to em!:thumbsup

Thanks everyone and great to meet new people!

(edited by odysseys)

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Leader schmeader....
Sorry about the leading....kept waiting for Chris to catch up....he mentioned the route he wanted to take.

I was just trying to get out front of the traffic, but there was too much. I usually ride in the left porttion of the lane. I switched to the right when we got off on Biesterfield and needed to make a right soon on 53.

I guess no one saw my hand signals pointing at the Biesterfield exit sign we passed under and I know KEN wasn't paying attention when he wheelied through the intersection at Army Trail were supposed to turn left at.

I thought (wrong) the highway was a free for all...we only stagger on regular streets and especially single lane twisites.

The ride home is always fun.....its so fun being able to reel Chris in at a will on the RC. :D

I did look down at one point when I sat up and let off the gas...(XXX)mph....had to be going at least (XXX) and it was so smooooooth......still had another gear left too.

(edited by odysseys)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I do have to chime in and agree that last night was off the hook. That was the first time on the jungle run for me and I loved it. We had a good group last night for those of us who decided to stay and have some fun after starbucks.

Ken, lets just say I had a great view of your one wheeled action all night last night. Looking good.

Thanks again, Ernie, for leading the group and keeping us away from any deer.

:evil

·
Don the Magic Tuan
87 Posts
This isn't good...I think I just found a new home on the web. Hope the boss doesn't mind.
Just wanted to thank all of you guys for adopting me and my friends. Was much fun riding with you guys and picking up some new routes. Too bad I don't remember where the roads were, so that means I'll just have to join you for the next outting.
Oh...what's up with off-roading behind that highschool? Didn't know we were gonna be moto-crossing through gravel, dirt, and Ken's stream .:laughing

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
Labdog & kruz....sorry but i had to edit your guys post.

remember dont post info like that, it isnt good cause we got law enforment looking into this place time to time..and dont need heat on anyone.

i know my wheelies are still up..but not as troublsum as triple digits and roads we were on;)

keep that shit to a NO NO on the site;)

for your own protection;)

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Thanks for the update edit Ken you kind of forget every once in awhile that its just not "friends" your talking to! :nono

Anyway like i said previously Great time last night and great people! :cheers

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
dontuan said:
This isn't good...I think I just found a new home on the web. Hope the boss doesn't mind.
Just wanted to thank all of you guys for adopting me and my friends. Was much fun riding with you guys and picking up some new routes. Too bad I don't remember where the roads were, so that means I'll just have to join you for the next outting.
Oh...what's up with off-roading behind that highschool? Didn't know we were gonna be moto-crossing through gravel, dirt, and Ken's stream .:laughing

That must of been the road in front of Ken's house. All that construction.:laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
SHouldn't you go back and edit all of your wheelie comments? That was an illegal manuever last time I recalled? ;)

·
Registered
18,885 Posts
Oh shucks...just read the wheelie thing....

Codeword Wheelie
when we say wheelie we mean really....right? :laughing

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
Kruz said:

when we say wheelie we mean really....right? :laughing
Wight! :laughing

Sorry I cut out on yuz - I should have listened to you and bundled up more!!!!

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Ror i weally enjoy weading rhat widers have to wite! I don't think i like this code stuff any mowe! ;) :laughing

Just kidding you wascilly wabbits!:rofl :thumbsup

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
if ya guys think i should i will?

i dont think law enforment kinda cares about that unless you do it right infront of them (from what i know about stuff) but more so...the speeding issues and location of roads we were on.

hell even a pic of a wheelie is no big deal...(illigal sure)!

triple digits and name of roads..that maybe a cop was pursuing us and didnt catch..well guess what..they have the clues to put 2+2 together now;)

thats all just trying to protect my firends on here...as far as me...i dont care..let them come after me...i got enough money and lawyers to fuck with them and nothing comes of it..when it comes it traffic violations.
but either case...whats good for me to say is good for me to do..if YOU guys think i should i will.

but then wheres the line?
no mention of anything illigal? kinda boring if you ask me..this will be a super dull site:laughing

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just thinkin' then. Maybe the MPH should stay as long as it doesn't tell where. Right??? we are talking about two equally illegal acts here. If somebody wants to open themselves up to incremination let them, notice in Ken's wheelie pics I posted I blacked out the license plate. I don't mind if they come after me for a picture or a mention on the internet of what I did. Let them. But ken's right lets not tell them where so they can go and nab us.:cheers :cheers Let's have fun:cheers :cheers

1 - 20 of 26 Posts