Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
-= OuterSpace =-
Joined
·
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys had a good time. Nice and cool out. Well myself and Odd tried to get a couple of you laid :laughing Ahh, maybe next time. You guys have too many excuses though... married, girlfriend, got to work in the morn ;) J/k. See you guys next ride. If anyone is up for a ride this weekend let me know. Or if anyone just wants to party on Saturday night... I think I'll be able to line up a few more women with advanced notice :thumbsup

Later - Mike

P.S any pics from last night?
 

·
Super Moderator,
Joined
·
43,221 Posts
little chilly last night. I didnt see any women there checking our junk out. and there were very few that I would consider getting on even if i was single.

lol :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,186 Posts
Vcook said:
little chilly last night. I didnt see any women there checking our junk out. and there were very few that I would consider getting on even if i was single.

lol :laughing

I had all the excuses:D the biggest one is I'm married and enjoy the assetts I have very much:D . I would have gone for the looksy but remembered one of the golden rules while Oldschool was on the phone with one of the girls. When a woman is asked if their friends are good lookin' they say yes only when they are not.;) :D :laughing . :-
 

·
Got Milk?
Joined
·
541 Posts
Sorry I couldnt make it out last night guys.. I was so busy with orders that I just didnt have the time. Again sorry i didnt make it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
well, it looks like i should've went over to downtown naperville with you guys last nite. it was cold though...and i got the sniffles. plus, i was tired...and i wasn't even on the bike (had to run an errand before i showed up at strats). and techniqually, i think, C.A.R.S. (cold and rain sissies) rules were in affect.:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
528 Posts
OldSkoolMC said:
If anyone is up for a ride this weekend let me know. Later - Mike
/B]


Definitely had a good time last night. Not too many more nights like that left this year. Looks like the ride du jour for the weekend will be out to Galena for a river run. Can't wait. I love it out there. Hopefully the weather will cooperate but if not I plan on packin extra layers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,094 Posts
Re: Re: Post Strats 9/24/02

Doctor B said:
Definitely had a good time last night. Not too many more nights like that left this year. Looks like the ride du jour for the weekend will be out to Galena for a river run. Can't wait. I love it out there. Hopefully the weather will cooperate but if not I plan on packin extra layers.
I wish I had gone but I had lots of stuff to do and ended up staying an HOUR later than I wanted to talking anyway. :)

I could have used that hot chocolate right then. :laughing

That was nice. I got a few pics of last night but one came out kinda crappy. I'll post them when I get a chance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,094 Posts
Here's one...don't ask me about the weird color thing...I'm not sure what happened :rolleyes (it's not my camera :D )

(I'm too lazy to shrink 'em)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,094 Posts
This one came out dark and I tried to lighten it. (left to right in case you can't see) Doctor B, Crazy and Gautam City.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,074 Posts
BABETTE said:
This one came out dark and I tried to lighten it. (left to right in case you can't see) Doctor B, Crazy and Gautam City.

you can try to make the picture lighter.....but what it comes down to is that i'm just dark:twofinger
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,094 Posts
GautamCity said:
you can try to make the picture lighter.....but what it comes down to is that i'm just dark:twofinger
I did try to lighten it, but the camera just must not have liked you three and part of Hooligan. :laughing
 

·
-= OuterSpace =-
Joined
·
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,589 Posts
Superman. With the face mask i was thinking Hmmm...... Hannibal? :laughing

Great time last night!

By the way anyone got a lighter?..... Ken? :rofl
 

·
YO MAMA
Joined
·
60,258 Posts
haha my lighter broke..but good thing i got 1 today:D


also too yeah the picking was slim...but then again..i tried for a few guys..but it seems no one was in the mood last night for the guys..:laughing ..anyway..boy did this stay on the down low..:twofinger :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
264 Posts
good to see everyone again, its hard to go to the bars and not
drink but better be safe than sorry:thumbsup

pictures came out great babette, sometime its better that peoples faces are blurred out:laughing

looks like next tuesday will be really nice out, enjoy.
I'll be on vacation.:-
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top