Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Breakfast and Great Ride All! Msyzf2u (Sheryl) ended up leading the ride out west on the backroads to Cherry Valley (Rockford). Good Times! :cheers: It was pretty cold and as usual, I didn't layer up enough.

It was so nice to meet you DaveW, Mike900SS, Ashwingop, Msyzf2u and ride with you EndlessRR, Kaw636, ChiefBD, Thirdgenta, Deuces! Good Group!

Eduardo, I hope you get your gas tank open! :laughing:
Endless, Chief, DaveW...hope you made it home ok, all the way back to the city! :cbrsmiley:

I'm off...I need to go warm up!

Thanks, all, for coming out!

:lean:

·
Registered
11,444 Posts
sorry i didn't make it out, i woke up with a nasty hangover in the city at about 10 am. i thought about calling the ihop you guys met at in an attempt to try to catch up with you guys down the road but i figured i wasn't in good enough condition to ride. Hope everyone had a great time!

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
sorry i didn't make it out, i woke up with a nasty hangover in the city at about 10 am. i thought about calling the ihop you guys met at in an attempt to try to catch up with you guys down the road but i figured i wasn't in good enough condition to ride. Hope everyone had a great time!
+1 only i woke up at 2pm

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
+1 :lmao: I was pretty rough today too! Eeek. I finally feel better!

You probably could have made it to breakfast with us cuz we didn't leave until like 11:00 anyways!

Missed ya Phil!

·
Ridiculously Good Looking
32,753 Posts
Endless made it out? - WOW - Now I feel like a total slacker

·
Peruvian Short Stroke
329 Posts
Nice to have breakfast and ride(unfortunately, for me it was only for like an hour) with everyone.

Thanks everybody for waiting at the gas station :bow so I could go home and see if I could open the [email protected]#%&*% gas tank with my other key, which, of course, I couldn't:banghead: .

Great group of people!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey...yeah. Nice meeting and riding with you all. Made it back to the city fine, but the ride home kicked my butt. The cold makes me ride stiff which wears you out after long highway blasts. But now that the PATS kicked ass I am off to soak in the jacuzzi and watch Moto GP.

I still have no idea where we actually rode. Funny...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Eduardo.... your angel must have been watching out for you.... that would have really stunk if you'd have been empty and no where near home when you found out your key no longer opened the gas tank...

:)

·
Peruvian Short Stroke
329 Posts
Eduardo.... your angel must have been watching out for you.... that would have really stunk if you'd have been empty and no where near home when you found out your key no longer opened the gas tank...

:)

I agree, I was lucky in a way....but I have to say I was frustrated since it was probably one of the last days for riding this season.

·
Move along
1,603 Posts
Sorry couldn't make it out. Was about to head out but something came up. Hopefully I can get a ride in before it really is too cold to ride.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Msyzf2u - very nice riding and leading today. Thanks for showing a few cool routes in nearby northeastern to north-central Illinois.

I see my posts are between 1-3 hours after everyone else's posts. This is both a combination of the Pat-Colts game ending and my hands finally getting defrosted enough to type.

And Nessey - nice meeting your mother, but next time we eat at IHOP, isn't there any way your restaurant pull could move us up the waiting list say about . . . 20 minutes worth? :)

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
I had a great time. I just woke up about an hour ago after riding home :laughing. I was beat, threw off all the gear and fell asleep, I will have to watch the Pats Colts game on Tivo. The food and company was good, maybe we can get one more group ride in on a strange warm fall day :cheers.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
..i just got the feeling back in my hands.:laughing: Nice meeting everyone, and good times as always.:cheers:

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts
I thought about riding today. I even thought about riding yesterday. I haven't ridden since our last Mannheim run a few weeks ago. I'm a pussy when it comes to the cold. Glad to hear you guys had fun though.

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
..i just got the feeling back in my hands.:laughing: Nice meeting everyone, and good times as always.:cheers:
I feel violated hearing about bobbert going on a ride, especially this time of year. :laughing:

This coming weekend, it will be more adventurous :cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts