:nutkick:

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
To honor our humvee driving troops.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Your costume is a red X?:twofinger Still debating, either gonna go with Mini Me, Mini Vin Diesel, or paint myself black and go as Floyd Mayweather.:laughing:

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
floyd mayweather for sure man
HAHAHHAAH just playin bro, i'm not that ripped...yet.:laughing: I think Mini me would be the best..

·
Fear is the mind killer
8,770 Posts
HAHAHHAAH just playin bro, i'm not that ripped...yet.:laughing: I think Mini me would be the best..
You want to go Mini me, you look like him :lmao:. Anyone watch Fox news this morning, that had all these hot chicks parading around the station in those short tight Lover's Lane costumes :yaya. They need to do that everyday :laughing.

·
Cuddlie as a koala
7,520 Posts
Couldnt find a large toy stingray, so bringing a snake to the costume party at work instead.:lmao: SHould be a scream since we have 2 guys who are deathly afraid of snakes.:lmao:

But this is who I'm going as.:lmao:

·
Armed law abiding citizen
19,052 Posts
I saw the news this morning, it was awesome. I do not know what to go as this year, torn between two.

Either this.

Or this.

Care bear or tranny, though call....

·
Registered
34 Posts
i am going to be a cathlic school girl/vampire :D
last year i went as a giant pumpkin and felt kind of weird will all the females around me wearing lingerie. So i figured this year i am going to slutty it up just a bit

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
i am going to be a cathlic school girl/vampire :D
last year i went as a giant pumpkin and felt kind of weird will all the females around me wearing lingerie. So i figured this year i am going to slutty it up just a bit
Thank you for setting the example for all woman to follow. Can I get a hulaluhie.

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
I saw the news this morning, it was awesome. I do not know what to go as this year, torn between two.

Either this.

Or this.

Care bear or tranny, though call....
OMG that is hilarious. Mark, dress up as that guy dude, all you would need are the boxer/briefs.:laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts