Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be there or be square, Thursday 9/12, to celebrate Anna's 20 something (;)) birthday, at Prairie Rock Brewery!:cheers

Post if you are coming.

Time:
7- 8pm - ?
We may hit The Alumni Club for some dancing, later in the evening.

1385 N. Meacham Rd.

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Which alumni club after this? Crystal Lake or Palatine? I'm out for the dinner but we are looking for stuff to do later in the evening. I'm picking up a buddy at Midway and we need to do some drinking/partying afterwards.

Chris

·
Banned
5,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GroverSV650S said:
Which alumni club after this? Crystal Lake or Palatine? I'm out for the dinner but we are looking for stuff to do later in the evening. I'm picking up a buddy at Midway and we need to do some drinking/partying afterwards.

Chris
Palatine (close to PR)

Prairie Rock should be appetizers and/or drinks, coupled with mixing and mingling. (not necessarily dinner)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Have school that night, but will try to make that one.

PS Anna doesn't look a day over 40 :twofinger

Ja zartuje ania :laughing

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
Kruz said:
She's older than me...and thats old...:laughing
ROFL!!! leave it to Kruz to be a dick :D :D :twofinger

Happy Birthday Anna

·
Registered
264 Posts
if i can catch up with you guys that would be cool,
I gotta work late.

are you riding your bikes or will this be a heavy drinking night?
this way I know how to find everyone.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
Kruz said:
She's older than me...and thats old...:laughing
I hear jealousy.... if you could only look like me when you get to be this old :evil

akumaR6 said:
are you riding your bikes or will this be a heavy drinking night?
I'll be drinking :cheers

GautamCity said:
wouldn't the alumni club in scum-burg be closer?
its on algonquin
that be the one... it's ladies night on Thursdays :twofinger

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
OK, I'm planning on being on the bike if I get my seat repaired by then. I will also be coming straight from work since I probably wont hit Alumni. So anyone want to get there around the 5:30-6pm hour and hang a little early?
Ciao,
Lupi

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Okay,

I'll get there probably 10-ish, depending on when Brando's plane gets into Midway. We'll head to Alumni Club and search for you all. Anna, you better find me for :cheers Banana rum and something, right? One round on me. If you're nice you may get one out of Brandan too.

Laterz,
Chris

·
CLSB RESIDENT *******!!!!
1,331 Posts
Hey I'll be there( not dinner though) at Alumni. Are you guys thinkin about bein at Alumni late or what time? And what time are you going to be getting to Alumni? And can I bring a friend( who has a bike but isn't a part of the site....yet)?

Mark:p

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
VIVID1 said:

I'm hoping it will be nice out so we can hang out in the beer garden... if you can't find us, you still got my #??? I'll have my phone with me.
Yeah, I still have your number. Not that it matters since nobody can hear anything in the bar. I'll find everybody. It should be a decent sized group.

How come the only thing we did for MY birthday was a trip to strats? Which I had to ride ALL the way down there for. :D
Must be because I'm a guy, eh?

Chris

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
GroverSV650S said:
How come the only thing we did for MY birthday was a trip to strats? Which I had to ride ALL the way down there for. :D
Must be because I'm a guy, eh?

Chris
Well, if you want to have your boy friend put together a social for you, I'm sure we'll all make an appearance! :cheers :D j/k

Ciao
Lupi

PS: Sorry, in an unusually feisty mood today!

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Lupi said:

Well, if you want to have your boy friend put together a social for you, I'm sure we'll all make an appearance! :cheers :D j/k

Ciao
Lupi

PS: Sorry, in an unusually feisty mood today!
Um NO

1 - 20 of 34 Posts