Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 309 Posts

· Wisconsin FIB
2,232 Posts
Man, Obama's kicking ass.

Romney looks like a cheap hack.
Romney seems rushed, fevered..... Trying to push his points. Both are rehearsed, hitting their points, but Obama seems calmer and is supplying numbers. Romney seems to be trying to sling mud, Obama seems more intent on discussing the differences.

On social security now. Romney just quoted the 716 billion that Obama "cut" from Medicaid. The same 716 billion that's included in Ryan's plan.

Editt://
Romney ended the first session with saying, Obama started, I should get the last word. However, three sessions, and Romney talked over the host to speak last each time. He's coming across rude and is becoming more scattered on topics. Not a clear message from Romney.

· Registered
3,371 Posts
Its all rehearsed, no point in watching it. Do you really think either way you vote that anything is gonna change for the better? We have already seen that Obama hasn't done anything, Romney I believe will just line his pockets in some way that he's good at and leave.

· Wisconsin FIB
2,232 Posts
Romney may seem more rushed, but I feel like he is actually thinking and debating instead of speaking in slogans.
Rushed..... Impassioned.... I could see it both ways. He is much calmer in his closing statements

The moderator has just sucked keeping them both on topic.... And on time. Both candidates just talked over him.

· U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts
to me it looked like obama was running around the ring trying to deflect all the shots and didn't have anything firm to stand on.

Then he called out romney for not having specifics on his plan to change things. I dont drink romneys kool aid but as a business person I do understand you place a goal, you have an outline and as you progress down your plan you make adjustments to keep on course.

· I am the Stig.
3,741 Posts
I didn't really like the tone of Romney's voice at one point, while addressing a comment the Pres made... sounded a bit too condescending and winey to me.

· U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts
I didn't really like the tone of Romney's voice at one point, while addressing a comment the Pres made... sounded a bit too condescending and winey to me.
maybe the president should have bowed to him first?

· I'm always learning......
5,722 Posts
Romney cleaned his clock! To bad O didn't have TOTUS with him tonight. :)

· Registered
5,811 Posts
I only caught the first 20 mins of the debate. Not that I agree with him but Romney seemed more confident and sharper on his points. Obama seemed like he wasn't fresh, sort of like he didn't get enough sleep the night before or he was not feeling well. At least that how it looked to me the short time I watched.

· Slower Traffic Keep Right
3,712 Posts
They should have the congress and senate debate each other since anything EITHER presidential candidate wants to do has to go through them.

Congressional and Senate pay should be based on their performance, as graded by their electing constituents. Low grade = low pay. That would help the deficit a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Romney seems rushed, fevered..... Trying to push his points. Both are rehearsed, hitting their points, but Obama seems calmer and is supplying numbers. Romney seems to be trying to sling mud, Obama seems more intent on discussing the differences.

On social security now. Romney just quoted the 716 billion that Obama "cut" from Medicaid. The same 716 billion that's included in Ryan's plan.

Editt://
Romney ended the first session with saying, Obama started, I should get the last word. However, three sessions, and Romney talked over the host to speak last each time. He's coming across rude and is becoming more scattered on topics. Not a clear message from Romney.
are you guys High or just biased towards Obama - every pundit out there and all the polls indicate that Romney mopped the floor with Obamas ass. OMFG!

· there is no spoon
1,027 Posts
are you guys High or just biased towards Obama - every pundit out there and all the polls indicate that Romney mopped the floor with Obamas ass. OMFG!
No shit. Barry's body language said it all, as soon as Romney would make a good point Obama would glance at Mitt than stare at dead eyes Lehrer hoping he would cut him off. I think he made more direct eye contact with the guy running the debate than the guy running against him.

Mitt on the other hand stood there and looked at Obama the whole time he was fumbling through more anecdotes about his family that no one cares about.

1 - 20 of 309 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.