Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,259 Posts
I hope WERA and CCS don't have dates that cross.
none of the Midwest/North central dates cross except for the 4 days of vintage at mid-o. I didnt check outside of the region

· Registered
124 Posts
MCRA conjunction. Thats cool. My hunch is that CCS doesn't play nicely with others
In 2010 CCS and MCRA did 3-4 weekends together at Gateway. Track days on Saturday and races on Sundays. I'm not sure what they have in mind for next year though.

· Registered
1,663 Posts
The midwest CCS schedule blows. I'm disappointed. The year I decide to commit to a whole season the schedule sucks ass. I might go run WERA instead. More tracks.
Are you surprised? The schedule has been 4-5 BHF dates with a round at HPT and RA for *years*. I don't know why anyone is disappointed or surprised every time the schedule comes out. It's like living in WI and bitching about the snow.

Don't like it? Do something different. The BHF are the best attended events on the MW schedule. People voted 10 years ago by never showing up to Gingerman rounds and ACC is too expensive.

· Registered
124 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
I have. I was also on their Board of Directors for the 2012 season.
They have two races each day. The morning race is AM/EX GT Unlimited. The afternoon race is AM/EX GTL Unlimited and their beginner class, Sportsman. Next year they're adding a 250 class

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.