Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jewrassic Park Runaway
2,571 Posts
good price. though I have to say, I just built a PSA lower tonight and their finish sucks! after working with Spikes and Noveske lowers - PSA anodizing is very thin and fragile!

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
Hey Rick, is it legal for you to get one for me using your FFL and ship it to me?
no i believe he has to send a copy of his ffl and they ship to the addy listed on it

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,629 Posts
Hey Rick, is it legal for you to get one for me using your FFL and ship it to me?
Only if he ships it to your FFL.

This is quite a deal on a basic lower. Rick can be your ship to FFL as I believe Palmetto has the FFL on file. If not, I'll fax it to them this morning so they have it on file.

If anyone needs an upper, Rick and I are putting a big order in this weekend for some uppers we are building. Hit us up if you need something!

Sorry, Rick, I know I'm making more work for you when we're already busy! LOL

·
Your Cigar Aficionado
7,065 Posts
Nice - at this price, I might just buy one or two just for shits & giggles.

I'll be in touch.

·
U-P-G-R-A-Y-E-D-D
11,055 Posts
two parts to this.

1. If they had a discount on these for dealers (which they dont sadly) we could but the issue would be taking a payment from you, +3%. Then paying them and unless they are an ACH distro then they +3% us.

2. But then we could "drop ship" it straight to your FFL so it would not have to get shipped to us, then shipped to you.

(some of this was JFYI for other peeps)

·
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔn&#60
11,268 Posts
two parts to this.

1. If they had a discount on these for dealers (which they dont sadly) we could but the issue would be taking a payment from you, +3%. Then paying them and unless they are an ACH distro then they +3% us.

2. But then we could "drop ship" it straight to your FFL so it would not have to get shipped to us, then shipped to you.

(some of this was JFYI for other peeps)
or he could just bring his lazy ass back to il and pick it up :lmao:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.