Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else listen to these? - I have been for a while now and some are good and some are shit but I gotta say, I thought it would suck with out Kenny Watson (who i think just got tired of Matthes and also stepped up his game with RCH) but I gotta say, I like Ping as his replacement if they can make it work form a logistics perspective as Ping is in SoCal and Matthes is in Vegas

Pod Cast 113 - Reed, Brayton & Albertson were AWESOME and I was literally crying as I was laughing so hard at some of the shit they had going on

Check it out bitches if you like MX/SX and all the dope that comes with it

· Go ahead, I'll catch up
1,224 Posts
I have been listening to them for about a year and a half. Steve Matthes also has podcasts under his own name. They are usually shorter than the Pulp casts. BTO Sports is a sponsor of Pulp and if you use the name "steve" on their site, you get a 10-15% discount.

Another weekly MX podcast is DMXS. They are a little goofy at times but, they have all the top riders on their show.

Take care and ride safe,
Brian

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.