Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
App. 4:00 p.m. Sunday afternoon, an accident involving the rider of a purple 600 Katana happened on Fox Trail Drive in Bourbonnais. I did not get closer than 115 feet, but it appeared that the rider was wearing minimal protection. I got there shortly after his wreck. As I was fueling up both my bikes, I went by the scene four times in all; however, I got little other information.

·
Banned
3,495 Posts
I think the guy in the apartment building next to me has a purple Katana. If he was wearing gear that would have been a exception in this town. I think everyone here thinks I'm a space cadet.

I hope he didn't get himself killed. Where is Fox Trail drive???

I ride around town all the time with ether my bright orange helmet or my silver helmet, and I've only had 1 close call because of it and because I ride in a conspicuous manner. I don't just follow the flow of traffic and blend in. Those 2 things can help keep you safe.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think I've seen the guy riding around (usually w/ no gear). With the way the temps. have been I would be surprised if he had jeans on. Hope he is okay. I would be interested to see if it makes the Journal. I doubt it though.

Mike- Fox Trail is South East of 102 kind of in between William Latham and Oak Run.

Doc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts