Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I went fro a ride on a friends gixxer 600 today and I thought it was just my beat up kat, but is it just suzi's or all bikes that you can berely see anything in the mirrors while moving due to vibration? Or am I just getting some freaky "just my luck" kinda thing going???

:confused

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
bnutz24 said:
Ok I went fro a ride on a friends gixxer 600 today and I thought it was just my beat up kat, but is it just suzi's or all bikes that you can berely see anything in the mirrors while moving due to vibration? Or am I just getting some freaky "just my luck" kinda thing going???

Shouldn't be that bad but you may get a little vibration. Never had that problem on my 750

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
if your on a gixxer you dont need them your going to fast for anyone to catch ya anyhow!!!:thumbsup

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
I don't have that problem. Problem with mine is that the right one isn't worth a damn. It can't see behind me, only way to the right or up in the sky. Not that it matters because I'm usually last in line anyways :D

Chris

·
Super Moderator,
43,221 Posts
the mirrors aren't good for much anyways. but if they are vibrating too much just pull in the clutch to see behind you.

·
Premium Member
45,956 Posts
You will get a little buz but not much, you wanna see worth less mirrors, you should try using the ones on my buddies softail. you would be lucky to make out an 18 wheeler behind you.

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
tried LP's Carbon look mirrors. Talk about worthless. Dont notice much shake in the F4 or the 9R so must be 'Zuks then:D

·
Highspeed ditch inspector
3,717 Posts
My mirrors always vibrate when at redline.

·
Pierced & tattooed freak!
3,045 Posts
My mirrors don't vibrate. The last time they did vibrate, LVC discovered that my front wheel was slightly misbalanced. After they rebalanced, it was smooth.

·
Registered
400 Posts

I get some vibration on the interstate...and at higher speeds. I tightened the nuts on the bolts for the mirrors and it seemed to help a little bit. Or do what Vcook said and pull in the clutch, that works real well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts