Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GEEZE,,,,IMPATIENT PEOPLE......

weather permitting 7:05 should be FINE...lol

maybe your coffee can be arranged for....

I'll really have to see how I feel tonight....wan't plannin on tooling around a whole lot.....thats whay its a "QUICK LITH!!!"

Ciao,
Lupi

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Quick LITH...guess I'm out.

I was planning on heading to a certain bike shop on Golf Road in Schaumburg, but it depends on how Dano replies to my PM. I may have to call there. I brought the cage in today since I planned on running down there and getting some stuff.

Laterz,
Chris

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll probably aim to be back @ Caribou a little after 8:15ish.....Anna wants to drop beer and parts off for the, "Mechanics Party" tomorrow.

Jim you have room in your fridge? And will the beer still be there tomorrow? LOL

Ciao,
Lupi

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
Hey Lupi, I may have to work late you sure your gona make it by 7:twofinger

j/k bubba

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Lupi said:
I'll probably aim to be back @ Caribou a little after 8:15ish.....Anna wants to drop beer and parts off for the, "Mechanics Party" tomorrow.

Jim you have room in your fridge? And will the beer still be there tomorrow? LOL

Ciao,
Lupi
'Mechanic's Party'? Hmm, wonder if my shifter will be in by then. If I'm lucky it will be. 7-10 days, pushing day 9 now. Maybe it wasn't worth the $20 saved buying over the internet. Jim, if I get it, can I stop by too? Of course, I'll need a good bike guy to take it for a test ride. Maybe his wife wants to check it out too :D Need more than one opinion! I'd be doing the work, I just need somebody to watch over me to make sure I don't do anything too stupid.

Enough thread bastardizing..
I'm out for this ride. I'm heading to 'that place in Schaumburg' to get an Air Titanium jacket. The commute is killing me in the leather.

Laterz,

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
maks said:
Sesame Street and Thundercats, eh Lupi? :hmmm Get some stinkin' work to do, sheesh! :D
Actually, I'm plum outta work right now. I've met my deadline two weeks early, and none of the other groups want to share. I've also roughed out another 24pg cataloge in a couple hours. Oh hte joy of being a contractor. Everyone(the upper ups) know I was goonna run out of work. So I'm sitting here trying to look busy. Yesterday I printed out almost a ream worth of pages pertaining to some games and other various things. read them all, and still ran out of crap to do.

This sucks. Somone make a new thread and entertain me. Else I'll be forced to go back to www.muppets.com.

Ciao,
Lupi

·
BEER!
5,970 Posts
Yeah, I dig the avatar too.. :laughing

I actually have a poster similar to this (but in color) in one of the rooms in my house. I'm not sure if Max caught it or not.

I'll see if I can find a color one later on.

Damn, bastardized another thread.
Chris

·
3,613 Posts
GroverSV650S said:
I actually have a poster similar to this (but in color) in one of the rooms in my house. I'm not sure if Max caught it or not.
Ayep, I saw it. :D

·
Tgf Og
9,851 Posts
woof gang are you the one in our sub division or are you in jeff's? either way I can show you a million ways to avoid 62&31 and 62& randall. hehe!!;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts