Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAHAH first thread....

I might run up to Caribou tonight....7pmish anyone wanna come?
Ciao,
lupi

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GEEZE,,,,IMPATIENT PEOPLE......

weather permitting 7:05 should be FINE...lol

maybe your coffee can be arranged for....

I'll really have to see how I feel tonight....wan't plannin on tooling around a whole lot.....thats whay its a "QUICK LITH!!!"

Ciao,
Lupi

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll probably aim to be back @ Caribou a little after 8:15ish.....Anna wants to drop beer and parts off for the, "Mechanics Party" tomorrow.

Jim you have room in your fridge? And will the beer still be there tomorrow? LOL

Ciao,
Lupi

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
maks said:
Sesame Street and Thundercats, eh Lupi? :hmmm Get some stinkin' work to do, sheesh! :D
Actually, I'm plum outta work right now. I've met my deadline two weeks early, and none of the other groups want to share. I've also roughed out another 24pg cataloge in a couple hours. Oh hte joy of being a contractor. Everyone(the upper ups) know I was goonna run out of work. So I'm sitting here trying to look busy. Yesterday I printed out almost a ream worth of pages pertaining to some games and other various things. read them all, and still ran out of crap to do.

This sucks. Somone make a new thread and entertain me. Else I'll be forced to go back to www.muppets.com.

Ciao,
Lupi

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jeff with a J said:
You lookin' for more tips on how to lead a group ride?

Well, since it seems like all I am good for is "herding", I might as well!
Ciao,
Lupi

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
JimGoFast said:
woof gang are you the one in our sub division or are you in jeff's? either way I can show you a million ways to avoid 62&31 and 62& randall. hehe!!;)
Jeff's! F4iDog is in ours!

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Naked_1 said:

No shit max... Fu*#%$#ing geeks in here talk too much...

I wanted a FORM - like a submission FORM - so everyone fills in SPECIFICALLY LABELED FIELDS or drop-down lists specifying the -

EXACT - PRE-DERTERMINED TIME - PLACE - TYPE - ETC.

Not this stoopid shit - "I MIGHT go for a ride around 7-ISH if anyone else shows up.. if the weather is OK... if I don't go to the bike shop instead"...

Well, no shit - if it rains, I won't be tehre either!
OK Master Blaster, you get the scripting all figured out and loaded up to the site, and we'll use your newly acquired form.

Till then:

I'll be up there a little after 7 and will ride or hand for about an hour or so.
Ciao,
Lupi

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Michael said:

easy there rocco ..

i don't think there has been a single thread that has actually stayed on topic .. not sure why a new forum would be any different.

LOL, how about a thread that doesn't have at least one bitch in it?

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Michael said:

as original as a thread that neither of us posted in :laughing

have to include Lupi too .. he's just as much of a post whore! :D
Gettin that way...

Oh, and for you people that questioned my ride description, well it came to be exactly what i thought it would be. A ride to Caribou, hanging out for an hour, and coming home. Which was why I posted it as a quick LITH to Caribou.....and you all expected a longer ride....hahaha

·
IDK WTF TO PUT HERE NOW!
2,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Champ91 said:

True true. There should be another "Lets see how long it takes for Michael or Champ to Post" threads again.
ANd hell, I managed to get three pages+ out of this!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts