Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Ridiculously Good Looking
32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's up for one last rip before we put the 2012 SM season to bed?

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Ill try, it will be on my 125 though as the 450 is in pieces and a bare frame!

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
Hope everyone can make it for the the last Sumo day! Come out and watch me and Bug race for $200 - one race - since Bug wont do a dirt section race we will do 30 mins Plus 2 laps asphalt only, Ill be on a 125 - 2 smoke and bug will be on his 60hp Husky!
We could do a 3 lap dirt section race, to even things up!

32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hahahahah - From a (10) lapper to 30 mins + 2 laps?

I like it

(my bike makes 60 hp?)

· Pringles can user
6,238 Posts
looking forward to trying out my 125 up there, so whos all in, Roman, bug, **** steve, titties, grasshopper? How about BH, Colin h,

· Registered
14,160 Posts
I am suppose to work 8 hours of overtime on friday night and also 12 hours on saturday and sunday. Looks like I am pushing off the work on saturday and sunday will be a loooong day working. Ugh. But hey its the last ride for the season so I am in. Anyone have a 2 place trailer I can borrow or room for an extra bike? I would like to take both bikes if possible.

32,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Keeps getting better bitches!!! 57 and sunny!!!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail2/USWI0218
Looking Good for tomorrow - Who all is in?

Steve, waiting to hear if Roman is down to rip, if not then I will be solo rolling and need to share your Genny (gas too so fill that container....I'll give ya some $$)

Want to be on the road by 8a - In no real hurry as we have all day there and the track is slip slip slide in the early morning anyway

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.