Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Not according to CCS region racers, and the guy that runs the region. He went on and on over the PA at Daytona about how awesome they are, and then posted on the CCS forum that the far superior Florida region racers dominated.

So Dave, don't tell them that. They might kick you out. ;)

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
they win because there is 90 percent florida racers. Plus I never been to daytona before and now I know to get engine work just before ;)
I know right? When I pointed that out I got a tiny violin and was told the same riders would win anywhere. Well, sure, some of them maybe. They have some fast riders, but it was the copping of attitude about it that I found annoying and off-putting. I've just never experienced that before in any of the other CCS regions. (And we pretty much went to all of them this year.)

If I were a snarky person, I'd post a thread next year declaring "Midwest riders dominate at Road America! (again)"

:laughing:

·
I don't know...
5,167 Posts
I know right? When I pointed that out I got a tiny violin and was told the same riders would win anywhere. Well, sure, some of them maybe. They have some fast riders, but it was the copping of attitude about it that I found annoying and off-putting. I've just never experienced that before in any of the other CCS regions. (And we pretty much went to all of them this year.)

If I were a snarky person, I'd post a thread next year declaring "Midwest riders dominate at Road America! (again)"

:laughing:
I would say... I'm German... I dominate whenever I feel like...

·
2,306 Posts
with the exception of a select few they are not so hard on the brakes in the southern regions.
I would love to see a tech challenge at Daytona....just saying from my perspective.......been there a few times.........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.