Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Someday I'll check that place out but for now the weather's too nice not to ride outside. I'll be up at Kettle Saturday for a 30+ mile ride if you're interested. Probably starting around 9:30. I'm getting my money's worth out of that annual pass. :laughing:

·
Resident Slow guy
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Someday I'll check that place out but for now the weather's too nice not to ride outside. I'll be up at Kettle Saturday for a 30+ mile ride if you're interested. Probably starting around 9:30. I'm getting my money's worth out of that annual pass. :laughing:
If the weather is good I might be up for Kettle.
I had a good ride there last time.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
My low FTP makes me set 39.999 degrees as my lower limit for woods riding. I don't want to end up like sniffles :laughing

I might be able to make 11:00
:laughing: I could probably do 11 or what I may do is just show up around 10, ride and then head back to the parking lot to meet you. I've got some things to do later in the day and want to get some miles in before I need to leave.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I am down to ride but would want to be finished by 3pm. What is the proposed route?

My original plan was to do a full monty plus another 3-5mile loop back at Muir. Last week I did a full monty plus the white loop at Muir for 32miles and wanted to add a couple miles to that. Really though I'm down for whatever.

Route from last week. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/241715390

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.