Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
its SHO*TME!
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my offical re-bachelor party!:1pimp As some of you are aware my engagement came to a very rough end back in late Aug. My friends never got to through me a bachelor party, so they came up with this idea.

Where- We will start at Bar Louie in downtown Naperville. Prob. hit a few spots down there. I think a female friend suggested a strip club later????
When- Sat. Nov. 3rd start gathering around 9pm. I'm sure we will be going into the weeee hours of the AM.

Ever been through an extreamly rough ending to a relationship that felt like a kick to the .......:rolleyesnt1: ?? Then join us as we raise our glasses and say F--them. Take a shot as you end one chapter, and start a new one.:cheers: Post up if you're gonna join us.

DAVID

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
did they get the idea from the show "Big Shots"?

cause if there gonna have 20 year old models there... i'm SOOOO in.

·
RIP Ashwin
1,303 Posts
Hmmmm....what strip club are you thinking about going to??? I'm going to see Dane Cook and then heading out for drinks and possibly a strip club too...:laughing: Maybe we'll meet up with yas.

:blue-girl-honda:

·
Infectious Human Waste
5,496 Posts
will stop by for a bit but cant stay late... we totally need to do this the next weekend afterwards!

·
Enjoying Life!!
17,771 Posts
I got a wedding that night otherwise I would be there! :cheers

Depending what time it gets over I may hit you up and see what strip club you're at...

SkyBox $10 at door w/$1 bottles ;)

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts
You were engaged??? WTH have I been?!?! I don't think I have anything going on Saturday. I'll know for sure later today. :) Sounds like it'll be fun.

·
Thee original azzhole!
6,912 Posts
will stop by for a bit but cant stay late... we totally need to do this the next weekend afterwards!
dude...no shit...dave...u said that we would do it NEXT weekend...i told ya i have a wedding to go to THIS WEEKEND...jackass...change it to 2 weeks man...

·
Banned
2,866 Posts
Well... since I'm single and I'll be in town this weekend.... sounds like it may be a good plan! :)

·
its SHO*TME!
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Yep.

did they get the idea from the show "Big Shots"?
cause if there gonna have 20 year old models there... i'm SOOOO in.

That show rules!!! Ya, now that I think about it I'm sure that had something to do with the idea. Wouldn't that be cool if they all pitched in and leased me a new convertable too?

As far as the 20somethings....ya there will be a few there to help with the transition back to the single life.;) Model quality??? Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder. Just come out and have a few drinks.

DAVID

·
its SHO*TME!
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dude...no shit...dave...u said that we would do it NEXT weekend...i told ya i have a wedding to go to THIS WEEKEND...jackass...change it to 2 weeks man...

Hey, I asked around, and told peeps it had to be either this one or Sat. the 10th. Sorry guys, but for the majority it was best to do it this Sat. night. It's cool though. I understand alot of stuff starts happening this time of year, so trust me we'll catch up sooner rather than later. I'm sure if you can't physicaly be there you will be there in spirit.:)

DAVID

·
its SHO*TME!
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you better be there

You were engaged??? WTH have I been?!?! I don't think I have anything going on Saturday. I'll know for sure later today. :) Sounds like it'll be fun.

Yep, engaged for 6months and it ended 4 months before the wedding day.

You had better the there on Sat. Remember the last time we were all at Bar Louie? You and I were trying to figure out who was watching the kids, you tried to prevent someone from "hook up shame", and didn't someone pee sideways in the parking lot?? GOD, that was one hell of a great night!:cheers:

DAVID

·
Puppy Love!
3,462 Posts

You had better the there on Sat. Remember the last time we were all at Bar Louie? You and I were trying to figure out who was watching the kids, you tried to prevent someone from "hook up shame", and didn't someone pee sideways in the parking lot?? GOD, that was one hell of a great night!:cheers:

DAVID
:spit I totally forgot about the whole kids thing. WTF are you doing here?? If you're here, who's at home watching the kids?? WTH!?!? :laughing :laughing

The look on that dumb brods face was so funny too. Nothing is going on, I'll have to round up a few people and bring their asses out.

·
yo quiero su taco
12,744 Posts

DAVID
What kind of jackass would piss sideways in the parking lot right outside Bar Louie wtf!??

I'm only going if Gixx is going lol I need someone there to protect me from myself.

·
Infectious Human Waste
5,496 Posts
Dont worry Ill still be there... just not for long...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts