7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts

·
CRF50 Squid
9,583 Posts
Wouldn't the heat from cooking it kill off the E-Coli?

I'd eat any of those recalled pizzas. E-Coli it's what's for dinner.

·
CLSB's Florida Chapter.,
22,652 Posts
i have a question.. WHO THE FUCK EATS CRAPPY FROZEN PIZZA?!??!!

·
Resident Slow Guy
7,386 Posts

·
Seriously?
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have a question.. WHO THE FUCK EATS CRAPPY FROZEN PIZZA?!??!!
No the real question is WHO THE FUCK EATS RAW MEAT!!! :neener: :eek

·
Banned
17,542 Posts

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
get yourself a pizzazz and go to jewel for their 3 or 5 for $10 (usually jacks, tonys, and tombstone) frozen pizza deals and you're in business for when you get shitfaced and want to eat a whole pizza

·
Irony helps us play!
29,500 Posts
get yourself a pizzazz and go to jewel for their 3 or 5 for $10 (usually jacks, tonys, and tombstone) frozen pizza deals and you're in business for when you get shitfaced and want to eat a whole pizza
Jewel has tombstones at 5/$10 right now...

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
Jewel has tombstones at 5/$10 right now...
already got em, oh and whats this? a bottle of captain morgan and a 360 with halo? uh oh. :righton:

·
Banned
17,542 Posts
Speaking of frozen pizzas, whats the best way to cook them to get a crispy crust? Foil underneath? Pre-heat oven? Let pizza thaw? Cause mines always come out soggy..

·
The Halo hides my Horns
12,685 Posts
Too bad it couldn't have been a more appropriate brand of pizza...

That's the crap Peanut likes...

Funny, we just had frozen pizza last night.

Speaking of frozen pizzas, whats the best way to cook them to get a crispy crust? Foil underneath? Pre-heat oven? Let pizza thaw? Cause mines always come out soggy..

We throw the pizza on the rack with nothing under it. You get a little cheeze melted that drips into the oven, but that's easy to clean.

The pizza directly on the wire rack gives you a nice, crisp crust and cooks more evenly IMHO. But you have to watch your cook times since it also browns faster as well.

The alternative is one of those air-bake pizza trays. But why pay money when you already have the ovens built in wire rack.

·
Serious inquiries only
13,775 Posts
nothing under the pizza, just put it on the rack. Follow the directions! :robewizar

·
The Benchwarmer
14,574 Posts
best luck ive had with using an oven was just sticking the pizza in there the moment i turn it on letting the heat gradually rise and melt the cheese so it doesnt come out brown and burnt. keeping an eye on it.

but since i got the Pizzazz. ohhhhh man my pizzas perfect everytime. :1pimp

1 - 20 of 35 Posts