Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With colapse of SBN, I figured I'd futher my quest for knowledge. Couldn't really tell ya how I got here, but this is one of a couple of forums I've registered on. Always looking for info, and will try to supply some.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Live and work in Minot N. Dak. A little short of nice ride'n area's, buts it's never stopped my passion. This seems to be more of a local board, but the knowledge is the same. :cheers

·
YO MAMA
60,258 Posts
damm its sucks you live WAYYY over there..you gotta come to chicago atleast next year to be claimed a chicago member:laughing

we have like 4 turns and they all have gravel on them:laughing

·
Who's faster Lupi
4,957 Posts
your being generous Ody. More like 3 turns.

·
M109R
562 Posts
i found another one about 150 miles nw close to the cheesehead border so make that 5 turn :-

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's about 5 more than we have here. Oh, we have a couple of roads, follow the river and such. Live about 1000 miles from Chicago. Did buy a hold over 92 ZX7rr from Tuff Racing in Dekalb Ill. a few years ago. Sold it after a couple of years, just to tuff to ride on the street with the flat slides. I hear alot of people talk about Deals Gap. It's in Tennesse I think??? How far away from there are you?? That's a posibility someday. Mid Ohio??

·
Banned
1,877 Posts
Throw those RG's on a trailer and come to Wisconsin! We have turns!:thumbsup

Not like these Flat landers.....318 miles, 11 curves.........the opposite of Deals Gap.:laughing :laughing

·
Please attend carefully..
2,625 Posts
jibaro69 said:
i found another one about 150 miles nw close to the cheesehead border so make that 5 turn :-
OK, so how many of these turns are only to avoid potholes?:D

·
Registered
19,186 Posts
Norseman82 said:

OK, so how many of these turns are only to avoid potholes?:D

Dan you need to get out of the city more:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts