Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner
201 - 220 of 246 Posts
Man, I need to be more offensive out in the forums, I haven't been negative rep'd in awhile.

And no, it's not funny if you neg rep me for saying that :laughing

Yeah, great time on that campus, at least what I can remember of it :laughing:

Did I ever tell you how freaky it was when I finally connected the dots about you being WhiteSeatEnvy on here like months later? :lmao:
lol I think i remember you telling me over a glass of that lemon polish liquor, can't remember the name of that stuff lol gawd dam everyone was so fucked anytime Marcin had people over. And so many girls! So what was that bartendering girls name anyway?

Oh, and I still can't remember her name :jester
It was Becky!! I remember, cause when Debbie Darcy was holding that webteam meeting, she goes "I'd like to see what the webteam is doing" and I said "give Becky a call and tell her to come on over". :lmao:

lol I think i remember you telling me over a glass of that lemon polish liquor, can't remember the name of that stuff lol gawd dam everyone was so fucked anytime Marcin had people over. And so many girls! So what was that bartendering girls name anyway?
Yeah, us Polaks don't fuck around with our booze. That lemon/vodka shit was Marcin's concoction. I'm the shithead that would bring 6+ bottles of that honey liquer, in the square bottle. Remember jello wrestling? :lmao: Shit, I got a vid from that night somewhere...

It was Becky!! I remember, cause when Debbie Darcy was holding that webteam meeting, she goes "I'd like to see what the webteam is doing" and I said "give Becky a call and tell her to come on over". :lmao:
:rofl

Yeah, us Polaks don't fuck around with our booze. That lemon/vodka shit was Marcin's concoction. I'm the shithead that would bring 6+ bottles of that honey liquer, in the square bottle. Remember jello wrestling? :lmao: Shit, I got a vid from that night somewhere...
:rofl
That jello wrestling dude was a straight pimp! That shit was for real too! I ran into him a few years after I graduated, he was selling barstools at the barstool store on Ogden.

It was the honey liqueur, that is what I was thinking about. :cheers

Heh - I had some neg rep from Psycho Spud, but that's long since scrolled off. Something about how he expected better from me and still wanted to meet me/buy me a drink (at the NESBA Bash).

What is it with 3 certain people on this board pissing people of and always wanting to buy them a drink. Do they think that cures the issue or something

Mort obviously didn't like some christian joke - Tnat loved it. Same post positive and negative rep

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1881328#post188132802-11-2011 06:35 PM Mort82 you need to go to the sandlot and die with the rest of them...

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1881330#post188133002-11-2011 02:32 PM tnat Dude, that is so wrong - but funny as hell!

ET's neg rep before she realized she had no idea what she was talking about.

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1874788#post187478801-27-2011 09:35 AM Evil Twin Get your stories straight before you start trying to talk shit

What is it with 3 certain people on this board pissing people of and always wanting to buy them a drink. Do they think that cures the issue or something
Whats with the 2-3 people on this forum threatening people. Do they think that cures the issue or something?

Which would you rather be?

or

For once I actually agree with you.

Whats with the 2-3 people on this forum threatening people. Do they think that cures the issue or something?

Which would you rather be?

or

Both and still have the ability to back my mouth up in person

Out of all the people who threatened people, has anything ever happened? That speaks more than words. Inside that little gem of a sentance is some good advice given by my old man.

Wow. At least your entertaining - obviously if you can't win a battle of internet wits threatening to or actually beating someone up is the next logical step. :lmao:
When we met I didnt perceive you as such a risk taker.

You do realize that you are also participating in an internet fight, right?

201 - 220 of 246 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.